[GameClub] Game 8 Nominations

gameclub

Haha I changed one of my votes to Dark Souls 2 too.

1. Black Mesa
  2. Sunset Overdrive
  3. Starcraft Broodwars

1. Hollow Knight (I have it on both PC and PS4)
  2. The Division
  3. Age of Mythology

1. Age of Mythology
  2. Black Mesa
  3. Stardew Valley

1. Dark Souls 2
  2. Black Mesa
  3. Game Dev Tycoon

Not much time left! Poll is going up tomorrow.

Woohoo! Hope I can join GameClub 8!

1. Mass effect
  2. Mass Effect 2
    3.Mass Effect 3

(Hey, I’m short on time here)

I will create the poll sometime this evening. So there’s still time to nominate or change your nominations.

Sorry, I haven’t gotten around to this yet. Still have to count the nominations and everything.

I’m busy counting the nominations!

@Blazzok will hopefully check if I made any mistakes and then I’ll post the poll.

Yep, it’s correct. You can put up the poll. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much @Blazzok!

The votes are up! We didn’t get a lot of nominations this time around.

@Wlad @Wyvern @DarthMol @Mottamort @Viper @FarligOpptreden @FriedPet @Blazzok @Murfle and everyone else who would like to participate please vote for the games you would like to play in the first post. :slight_smile:

You know, the great thing about Stardew Valley is that it’s available on phones as well! So you can participate pretty much anywhere, any time.

I’m in for Black Mesa or Magicka (it’s the only two games that I own of all listed). I’m not sure the other games really appeal to me though. But it’s ok since I’m getting a liking in the Hitman story. I might just buy Hitman 2 and continue from my current game.

Although I have no idea how Stardew would work?

We can make a plan. :slight_smile:

Maybe get through Year 1?

AoM getting the same love given by the dev’s of the remastered version lol…
Do people still play Magicka 1 after 2 was released? I don’t have nr 2 and haven’t seen it much, so no idea how it compared (like dungeon defenders 1 was a lot more fun and active than DF2)