[GameClub] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

You still have this whole month to go! you can do it.

3 Likes

Blood and Wine has got to be the best expansion for a game ever. Toussaint is such a beautiful place and the story and characters are excellent. I love the way people speak here.

4 Likes

Right can’t wait to see if they can beat it with the expansion for cyberpunk.

3 Likes

I loved that one quest with the painter who says his cat talks back to him. Made me lawl.

3 Likes

Unless theres a different one, im pretty sure he told me his cat painted, but was a shitty painter, only copying other works.

2 Likes

Well talking about cats did you all see Nibbles the cat cameos?

2 Likes

The best quest is the one where Geralt drinks the potion that makes Roach talk. That shit is hilarious.

2 Likes

Ah yes! That’s the one!

Memory like a sieve over here… :expressionless:

1 Like

musta missed that one… dang!

1 Like

Its somewhere in the main market, a guy just randomly calls out to you and then the ! appears on map. I just happened to trigger it when i was going i think from the gwent quest to the knight errant quest rewards

2 Likes

So how’s everyone coming along?

And are we gonna pick a new game for April, seeing as we’re all supposed to stay at home?

2 Likes

I think I’m nearly at the end.

3 Likes

Yeah I was just thinking about whether we should hold another classic GameClub after this one. It seems like a good time to. I’ll start the threads so long.

2 Likes

Glad I finished this game a while back gotten time to play some other games but hope you all can finish the game such an awesome game.

3 Likes

So I managed to finally finish the base game last night. Twas an awesome story.

2 Likes

Great job! Any idea how many hours you put in?

1 Like

Steam says 62 hours. I would make it 60 hours. Some side quests not all.

2 Likes

What an epic GameClub this was. Please take a look at the list of champions and DLC finishers in the OP. If your name isn’t listed in the right place, please let me know to make sure you get your badge.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

For all your The Witcher 3 discussing needs, please see our official thread topic:

2 Likes