Gamescom 2021 - all the stuff

gamescom 2021 will be 100% digital and free of charge for all gamescom fans. Compared to gamescom 2020, many exciting innovations await you. But one thing remains the same: In August, the worldwide gaming community will come together at gamescom 2021 to celebrate the latest game titles and the most exciting news!

At gamescom 2021, you can expect, among other things: 100% entertainment and news with gamescom: Opening Night Live, gamescom studio and gamescom: Awesome Indies, 100% gaming content in one place with the completely revamped content hub gamescom now, 100% community atmosphere and epic adventures thanks to the brand new community action gamescom epix and 100% indie power with the Indie Arena Booth Online exclusive at gamescom now

This year’s presentations to look out for (all CEST/SAST):

• Destiny 2 Witch Queen Showcase: Tuesday 24 August @ 18:00
  • Xbox gamescom 2021 Stream: Tuesday 24 August @ 19:00
  • gamescom 2021 Opening Night Live: Wednesday 25 August @ 20:00
  • gamescom Awesome Indies Showcase: Thursday 26 August @ 20:00
  • Future Games Show: Thursday 26 August @ 22:00

Dedicated posts for each will go up below this for the official live streams and links. Game Trailers go in the Official Game Trailers topic please.

All the gamescom links you could ever need:

gamescom on the Web

https://now.gamescom.global/

gamescom on Twitch

gamescom on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHo_GVNoKNqfJx6zUGRd6YQ

gamescom on Twitter

https://twitter.com/gamescom

gamescom on TikTok

gamescom on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/gamescom/

gamescom on Discord

5 Likes

Awesome! Are these local times?

Also, I wish YouTube would actually use push notifications via email or mobile app when you have set a reminder on an upcoming stream.

2 Likes

Yip - all gamescom stuff still uses CEST / German time, despite being virtual.

3 Likes

I wonder what surprises MS will have up their sleeves with the Xbox show.

1 Like

New Skyrim version…

That’s not a surprise, that’s a “surprise, surprise…”

1 Like

Destiny 2 Witch Queen Showcase Livestream @ 18:00

2 Likes

Xbox gamescom 2021 Stream @ 19:00

Reminder that some of the livestream is rated Mature 17+ and is unsuitable for children.

2 Likes

Do we even have those around here these days? :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t even think we have many people under 30.

1 Like

True, I’m one of the younger ones and I’m 34!

1 Like

My wife says I act like a 12-year-old, does that count?

3 Likes

It was more a note to those who share their livestream viewing spaces with youngsters - probably some bad language and scary visuals that may not be all unicorns and rainbow farts. But you’re right - I’d guess the majority of MEWBS are 35-40ish.

Someone who can’t do 30 posts this week should do a poll. Maybe in a new Off-Topic thread…

1 Like

Probably nothing too surprising this time around…

Welcome to a 90-minute show featuring the latest updates and gameplay for some of the biggest games coming soon to Xbox. Hosts Parris Lilly and Kate Yeager bring you in-depth updates from some of our previously announced Xbox Game Studios titles alongside some of our third-party partners, including some of the incredible titles coming to Xbox this holiday, upcoming releases to our monthly subscription service, Xbox Game Pass, and much more.

1 Like

Official 2021 gamescom Opening Night Live Stream @ 20:00

The presentation is being hosted by Geoff Keighley and will provide “a new look at this holiday’s biggest upcoming video games and what lies beyond.”

Live Stream

Opening Night Live & Geoff Keighley kick off Day 1 of gamescom 2021 with 30+ games, a big 2-hour show filled with news, first looks, gameplay, and much more. The ONL stream will start at 11am PT/2pm ET/8pm CEST.

Game trailers and reveals into the Official Game Trailers topic as we find them.

gamescom Awesome Indies Showcase @ 20:30

gamescom Awesome Indies Show 2021 - YouTube

IGN gamescom Day 2 Livestream (incl Awesome Indies Showcase) @ 19:00

gamescom 2021 Livestream: Awesome Indies Show & Exclusive Reveals | Day 2 - YouTube

3 Likes