Gaming Deals

AFAIK, you can’t buy those bundle deals as a gift

1 Like

Screenshot%20from%202019-07-09%2014-04-17

and when I try “purchase as gift” it shows me a list of friends, only can gift it to someone without either…

Screenshot%20from%202019-07-09%2014-04-46
(note the radio buttons are either available or greyed out)

It seems to be a bundle - you cant get the discount otherwise - I got the same message so screw them

How did @oltman pull it off?

Not a clue

Sorry @Murfle! I did not even notice that is what happens! I saw the R36 price tag, but then saw the “Complete Grid Bundle” for a little more and bought that instead. It allowed me all the DLC and games in the bundle I don’t own. It still deducted price of Grid 2 from the bundle and it was still pretty cheap.

I wonder if this is a 2-game bundle problem?

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/249/The_Complete_GRID_Bundle/

haha nope not worth it for me :smiley:
Capture

1 Like

I already had Grid 2 and some DLC, so it became more worth it.

1 Like

Project Cars 2 Deluxe Edition is on -75% sale over on Indiegala for the next few days. At $22.49, it’s about R340, the cheapest I’ve ever seen the Deluxe edition.

https://www.indiegala.com/store/product/project-cars-2-deluxe-edition/378860_deluxe

1 Like

These came up as being on “Weekend Special” when I saw them late Sunday night, so didn’t think to mention them. But, I see now that they are actually on sale still, through to Friday (30 Aug). 70% off the Frontier Developments base games, which is a pretty good offer considering the reasonable base game prices for us. DLC are also on sale, but only by 15%-20%, and with them being so weirdly priced to start with, not much in the way of bargains. Definitely worth a look if you’re interested in any of the main games though - more than enough content in all 3 to justify the discount prices.

Elite Dangerous @ R126.00

Jurassic World Evolution @ R155.70 (Lowest price ever)

Planet Coaster @ R189.00

2 Likes

Posted about Wreckfest being much cheaper on PC (R399) than on consoles (R699) earlier today in the Game Trailers thread. And have now discovered that it’s on sale for even less than that over on Fanatical for the next 2+ days:

With the extra 10% off coupon code FANATICAL10, you can get it for R277 at the moment.

1 Like

World War Z R133.15 on EPIC

2 Likes

Wreckfest on ~R160 Steam Weekend Sale until Monday:

1 Like

Fanatical busy running a bunch of Flash Sale Deals at moment. 60-odd games being added and taken off throughout the day, so check back occasionally for anything new.

Haven’t had a chance to look through it in detail, but did see things like:

• Rainbow Six Siege @ R98
  • Shadow of War Definitive @ R178
  • Everspace Ultimate @ R120
  • Darksiders III Deluxe @ R357
  • Town of Light @ R14
  • Grey Goo Definitive @ R13
  • Project Hospital @ R223
  • Wreckfest @ R235
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 @ R44
3 Likes

The Division 2 Standard Ed is going for €21

Season 1 Pass for €24

3 Likes

Codemasters Franchise sale happening on Steam through until Friday:

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/codemasters?snr=1_4_4__40_1

5 Likes

Wow, Grid is insanely cheap for such a recently released game! Might just pick it up later today…

2 Likes

If you own Jamestown on Steam you can get Jamestown+ for just R32.40

What do we mean by “+”?:

• Two all-new, handcrafted levels set on Phobos & Deimos , the moons of Mars.

• New ships: Brave the horrors of Mars with several powerful new ships and their unique loadouts, including Treason’s powerful fusillades of homing missiles, Ghost’s mighty close-range Excalibur and shadow double, and The Armada, three new configurable characters allow for 36 possible weapon loadouts , allowing players to craft their own playstyle.

• Countless improvements large and small, including new background & enemy artwork, level layout adjustments, bullet pattern tweaks, and a completely scratch-built user interface.

• The original soundtrack and sound effects have been carefully remastered for 5.1 surround sound , powered by the all-new Gorilla Audio engine.

2 Likes

Some decent specials on Steam at the moment with their Game Awards Sale. They have discounts on nominees from this year as well as on winners from previous years. They’re on sale for just 2 days:

A couple that look good, most at the cheapest they’ve ever been according to SteamDB…

Gears 5 @ R165

Dirt Rally 2.0 @ R99

The Witcher 3 GOTY @ R120

Civilization VI @ R225

DOOM @ R90

Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice @ R109

Overcooked 2 @ R90

Resident Evil 2 @ R307

F1 2019 @ R165

3 Likes

That price on Gears 5 is crazy! I’m almost tempted to get it, even though I already have it on Gamepass.

3 Likes