Gaming Deals

Okay, Okay @GregRedd… You’ve convinced me… There she is!

I think the wife is going to sart getting mad at me…

6 Likes

Lol. You know what they say… “the couple that play together, stay together”! Get her set up with a rig of her own and get dirty together - problem solved :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Dude, that GIF punched me right in the nostalgia.

3 Likes

While not currently in the running to win the GameClub vote, The Long Dark is on a big special on Steam right now if you prefer to get it there rather than Xbox Game Pass…

3 Likes

For those that aren’t following the Game Club thread…

Suggestion from @Malice for a future Game Club title which is on an excellent 90% off special for another 30 hours:

3 Likes

Has anybody played this? What does the “Online co-op” entail? Campaign or multiplayer co-op like team deathmatch etc?

1 Like

If I remember correctly the multiplayer was just some kind of horde mode. Not very good. The single player is awesome though. Pity they never removed the GFWL from any of the versions I own. But for R20 it’s certainly worth buying it a third time to get rid of it.

1 Like

Lol, I’m going to do the same and say, this is in place of not buying petrol for the whole month.

4 Likes

Hahaha that’s exactly what I told her! She was convinced

2 Likes

Anyone looking for some non-Steam DRM-free fillers for their library, especially of the retro and classic type (but not only old stuff - they do Witcher and Cyperpunk after all!) might want to check out the GOG Summer Sale, now on.

Annotation 2020-05-28 200411

Specials across the board. (But not on Cyperpunk 2077, sorry :wink: ).

1 Like

Green Man Gaming having a 48-Hour Birthday Sale (34 hours still on the clock) at the moment. Haven’t looked too hard, so may be a deal or two to be had:

Did find Mad Max for R55:

And Batman: Arkham Knight (being used for MEW Game Club #13 at the moment) for R70:

3 Likes

You failed to notice that you get Dungeons II for free :wink:

https://www.greenmangaming.com/vip/

4 Likes

Half and half…

Noticed, but didn’t really care :smiley:

5 Likes

Only if you qualify

3 Likes

On sale for those who love a fun racer!

2 Likes

12 months PS+ for R524. 30% off until June 17

2 Likes

Very decent price for a fairy decent racer that has a ton of content. If you are keen on it, you may also want to have a look at picking it up in the Kingslayer 2 Bundle over on Fanatical.

For ~R20 more you can get Grid plus 4 other games (including Duke Nukem Forever and Party Hard 2) and some DLC packs too.

2 Likes

Did you just call this a fairy racer??? Are you insinuating that racers that are not hard core sims are FAIRY racers?! Some people wont be happy about that! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Thanks for the tip on Fanatical :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been holding out on the Humble (whatever the new name for monthly is) sub because I only want Grid. Will pick this up now.

3 Likes