Gaming Deals

Spintires available on fanatical Star Deal for just ~R23.
Valid for next 20 hours or while keys last.

Spintires | PC Steam Game | Fanatical

1 Like

Fanatical Spring Sale going on:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/on-sale

Some decent deals there

2 Likes

Just noticed that Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been on Midweek Special again. Discount offer ends at 19:00 today (Thursday) so if you want it you need to grab it quick.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance @ R47.25

Also on sale is the Royal Edition which includes the base game and all the DLC. For just the extra R9, it is definitely the way to go:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition @ R54.75

3 Likes

Need For Speed Heat - Deluxe Edition currently on 95% off sale.

On Steam/EA Origin for R55.

On PlayStation for R62.45
https://store.playstation.com/en-za/product/EP0006-CUSA15090_00-DELUXEEDITION000

But weirdly not on Xbox (still listed at R1099)
https://www.xbox.com/en-ZA/games/store/need-for-speed-heat-deluxe-edition/BVH2R2SBWL51/0001

4 Likes

NFS Heat - Deluxe’s discount pricing on Xbox has been fixed. Not the full 95% off, but still worth a look at R110.

https://www.xbox.com/en-ZA/games/store/need-for-speed-heat-deluxe-edition/BVH2R2SBWL51/0001

1 Like

Bought it now, about time lol. Just in time to not buy Unbound

2 Likes

I dont like the look of unbound

2 Likes

To think i paid R499 for the standard edition a few years ago :expressionless:

2 Likes

A bunch of Dollar Bundles and Collections just went live on Fanatical. That’s currently R18.12 per collection or bundle.

Dollar Collections | PC and Steam Keys | Fanatical

3 Likes

Some more Dollar deals from Fanatical:

4 Likes

Just discovered that there’s an EA (!) sale on Anthem at the moment. Yes, that Anthem. Despite it’s troubled launch and subsequent ending of new content development, the game is still alive and did receive a few updates and patches. For the sale price of R32 - R47 it may well be worth checking out.

Sadly, it looks like the sale price is only available through EA (directly on the game’s page or via the EA App) for PC, and via the PlayStation Store for PS. The game’s Xbox page still lists the game at full price.

(Only the base game on sale for R35)

(Not on sale currently, but base game is available through EA Play)

3 Likes

Haven’t really been paying attention to random game deals lately - thanks Game Pass. But did notice that the Planet Zoo base game is on 75% off again for the next 10 days or so. That’s the lowest it’s ever been since launch. There’s also some of the DLC on 50% sale as well at the moment (I can’t remember seeing any of the DLC discounted lower than 50%).

May be a good moment to grab the base game now if you still want it and then do the Patient Gamer thing by slowly adding DLC over time, as they hit decent discounts.

3 Likes

I so badly want to play this and thought I would once I had upgraded to the new M1. Sadly I have been met with restrictions on so many levels, primarily Boot Camp doesn’t support the new M1/M2 chips and also having issues with Virtualbox. Currently running a Parallels trial seems to work, but at $100, this doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Kingdom Come: Deliverance on sale again on Steam for the “weekend” (Offer ends 15 June).

The base game is already super cheap with Regional Pricing at R175. With the 75% discount it’s R43.75 - a hugely good deal:

Even better value to be had on the Royal Edition that includes all 5 DLC packs for just R54.75:

For those that already have the main game and some DLC, there is also a “Complete Your Collection” offer on all the DLC of 60%-80% with an additional 35% off the bundle price.

And there’s also a Royal DLC Package if you don’t yet own any DLC:

cc: @czc @TechThief @Dragonic who all have it Wishlisted

2 Likes

To add my R0.02, this is a unique, interesting and engrossing WRPG. I enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Save 75% on State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition on Steam (steampowered.com)

Marvel’s Avengers is getting delisted at the end of the month. The Definitive Edition is on 90% off sale on Steam until then.

1 Like

I never played the Avengers, is it half as good as Guardians?

3 Likes

Guardians is unquestionably the better game, by some margin. Avengers’ is a playable 70% to fill a few forgettable hours when you’re not too worried about progress or achievements. Guardians is a solid 90%+ by comparison, and is something you’re going to feel was worthwhile playing.

That said, for the price of a Big Mac Meal it’s a reasonable addition to the library for when you’re between titles.

3 Likes

House Flipper at 90% off on Steam = R23. The DLC packs also available for less 40%. And in Complete Your Collection Bundles with an extra 15% off.

1 Like