Gaming Screenshots Thread

4 Likes

5 Likes

Those top two really capture the wonder of exploration for me.

2 Likes

I agree, makes me wanna play the game as well.

1 Like

And not those magical flying rocks! :grin:

1 Like

3 Likes

Started a new attempt at getting through the JWE challenges, and landed up spending more time playing with the Ansel-enabled photo mode and its filters than actually playing the game. Threw this one through some Photoshopping text and frame stuff. Might actually do similar for the first one of each of the species I breed successfully.

3 Likes

The wonder of No Man’s Sky

4 Likes

There’s still issues with the photomode in F1 2019 - changing the shutter speed completely darkens the screen, DoF and aperture settings don’t seem to do anything. None-the-less, grabbed a couple of static shots last night anyway.

This first is Red Bull Inceptionesque, and taken at the Red Bull Ring for added Inception meta…

6 Likes

So very purdy!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Couple more from F1 2019.

Opening lap in Australia:

First lap Bahrain:

And something a little arty:

7 Likes

NMS

6 Likes

Did some practice laps in Austria with Carlos Sainz in the McLaren after my lousy Weekly Event run last night. This was the third lap that I ran wide here :expressionless:

Gave up on becoming the next F1 champion and went to drive things like I stole them in Forza Horizon 4 for a while. Stealing it is the only way I’d ever be able to get one of these outside of a game:

8 Likes

Geralt in Witcher 1

Geralt in Witcher 2

Geralt in Witcher 3 (cloak mod)

5 Likes

Discovered that the shutter speed glitch in F1 2019 photo mode doesn’t happen in the race highlights replays :slight_smile: So now I can make it look like my car is going super fast >>>

3 Likes

Some Pillars of Eternity II:

4 Likes

Playing Dirty Rally with the Mini.

6 Likes

its only their drivatars but still :rofl:

4 Likes

Grip looks really good!