Gaming Screenshots Thread

The wonder of No Man’s Sky

4 Likes

There’s still issues with the photomode in F1 2019 - changing the shutter speed completely darkens the screen, DoF and aperture settings don’t seem to do anything. None-the-less, grabbed a couple of static shots last night anyway.

This first is Red Bull Inceptionesque, and taken at the Red Bull Ring for added Inception meta…

6 Likes

So very purdy!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Couple more from F1 2019.

Opening lap in Australia:

First lap Bahrain:

And something a little arty:

7 Likes

NMS

6 Likes

Did some practice laps in Austria with Carlos Sainz in the McLaren after my lousy Weekly Event run last night. This was the third lap that I ran wide here :expressionless:

Gave up on becoming the next F1 champion and went to drive things like I stole them in Forza Horizon 4 for a while. Stealing it is the only way I’d ever be able to get one of these outside of a game:

8 Likes

Geralt in Witcher 1

Geralt in Witcher 2

Geralt in Witcher 3 (cloak mod)

5 Likes

Discovered that the shutter speed glitch in F1 2019 photo mode doesn’t happen in the race highlights replays :slight_smile: So now I can make it look like my car is going super fast >>>

3 Likes

Some Pillars of Eternity II:

4 Likes

Playing Dirty Rally with the Mini.

6 Likes

its only their drivatars but still :rofl:

4 Likes

Grip looks really good!

@Beo is like “WTF?! How’d I lose to you?”

(Where is BT anyway? Haven’t seen him in the forum for ages.)

2 Likes

Hahaha that’s great! :smile:

I’m still around, just haven’t had much time for anything of late. Things have been hectic.

2 Likes

Joining us for DiRT Rally?

That FOMO feeling when you’re going one way and everyone else seems to be going in the opposite direction…

2 Likes

I’m just glad its not me this time!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Artyom!