Gaming Screenshots Thread

First off, you need to submit a screenshot of a Bentley and a Porsche crossing the finish line together.

2 Likes

Some quick pics from Watch Dogs Legion, on PC.

This first one is from one of the in-game photobooths. Pre-posed scenes, with members of your squad (that you can switch around) and then add an overlay and filter or two.

My first Operative - Bryan. After the intro mission and cutscenes, the game gives you a random selection of 15 possible starting characters.

In my hijacked electric auto drive car tootling down the Embankment. (Every vehicle you get into you start off manually driving. Not all vehicles have self-drive capabilities. Manual driving with the M&KB wasn’t too bad - I’ve definitely seen worse.)

Some DedSec “promotional material” in the first safe house. Hearts and minds people, hearts and minds!

I see there’s a new Nvidia driver waiting to install that has WDL enhancements in it. Will play some more over the weekend to see if there’s any difference. (And want to try to take some HUDless shots as well.)

7 Likes

Started playing this again recently:

*hope the image quality is not bad, had to upload from my phone as I’m too lazy to plug a usb stick into my PS4 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Lord of the rings online:

4 Likes

Some more Days Gone:

3 Likes

4 Likes

That looks pretty! What game is this?

2 Likes

Elite Dangerous, I think?

2 Likes

You are correct sir! Elite Dangerous on the Xbox One, soon to be Xbox One X :smiley: (I am so excite much wow)

Think I’ve been playing Elite for about 7 years now.

4 Likes

Has it changed much over the years?

2 Likes

Oh completely. But my opinion would be completely biased for my passion for the game. It’s been wonderful getting to see and experience these constant changes. The game is so much better than what it was 7 years ago, or even 2 years ago. And look forward to the bigger changes coming up.

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Damn the last time I saw anything from SSB, it didn’t look like an existential fever dream.

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Witness this beautiful Lambo… now watch it gracefully dive off a cliff.

Also, Heat is still kinda on my list of Games I want to play but lack of end game and no more patches makes me a little sad. I’ll wait till it’s R200 on sale lol.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Made the green in 2?

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much :crazy_face:

2 Likes