2 Likes

no thats battlefield 1, one of the campaign missions

2 Likes

Forgot how good Forza Horizon 4 looks…

5 Likes

Driveclub

Mudrunner: Spintires

6 Likes

I keep missing you live, for reasons, but see you’ve been playing a lot of Spintires on stream. Watched a few bits from a couple of your VODs yesterday and it looks like you have a heck of a lot of fun with it. I see the base game is on XBox Game Pass - worth the download without any having of the add-ons or expansions?

2 Likes

I miss you too @GregRedd :grin: yeah, a lot has changed since you were last there.
The base game gives you 6 maps and each map takes me about 3-4 hours. Then there’s a dlc (which i somehow got when i bought the base game) which gives you 2 extra maps, and maybe a truck or two.
Then there’s the recent paid expansion that is the American one that gives you 2 more totally different maps based in the USA, all the other maps are based in Russia/Europe area. All those trucks are new also.

So all in all there’s lots to do and it will take a while even to get through the base game, but if you like slow and steady kind of simulators then yeah give it a try. You’ll actually progress slower by trying to do things quickly. I compare it to those Euro Truck simulators, but offroad in the mud.

Let me know if you like it or hate it or if you need help with things on it. I’m currently on the last last last map of them all so I’ll be totally done with it by the weekend probably. I really enjoy it and the people like it when I almost tip over or if I get stuck in the mud. Then they laugh at me :grin:

Ps. You need to be present to have your name put up on the wall :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Frostbite might be difficult but it is pretty

Shadow of The Tomb Raider

5 Likes

Some more of the usual. Spaceships, sunsets, etc.

6 Likes

Good old AC Unity

2 Likes

Project cars 2
1.5 hour endurance Renault Cup race

6 Likes

Those look like actual photo’s, maybe apart from the first one.

2 Likes

Yeah it is insane!

2 Likes

They look great and it seems the battle was intense!

1 Like

It was so much fun. 1.5 hours with a mandatory pit stop.
Had a great battle first half with 1 guy, and second half 3 of us bunched up.

I did not know you need to setup pit strategy before hand, as I have never done it before. So my team filled up my car FULL, and no new tyres. So I was so damn heavy on used tyres,so was tough but fun

1 Like

Sounds awesome. Man, I need a proper racing sim in my life again. I sorely miss the old Geoff Crammond Grand Prix series. The more recent F1 games feel super arcade-y to me.

1 Like

I struggle to enjoy the F1 games for some reason

@Flex that is awesome man!! What league are you driving with?

It is the Dominus Gaming Guys (geemax and them) that hosts Monday Night Race (fun races). Will join the more serious league which is on Wednesday when the current one is done

1 Like

Loved playing around with the Clio in PC2. This is one of may favouritist screenshots from then:

I’d definitely recommend ProjectCARS 2, especially if you can get it on a sale. It’s been through a fair couple of updates and patches since it’s 2017 release and is in a pretty good shape. It was at less 70% (about R240, which is steal!) on the recent Spring Sale, so maybe keep an eye out for it on the upcoming Steam Summer Sale in June?

3 Likes

That is a sick pic man!!! Yeah I got it on special as well.
Awesome game

1 Like