Gaming Screenshots Thread

4 Likes

Artyom!

Some more Pillars of Eternity II:

Really struggled with this thing last night. Took me about 6 or 7 tries to beat it.

This one was pretty easy compared to that dragon.

3 Likes

That first one looks real similair to diablo, just saying.

2 Likes

Haha, I definitely see the resemblance, but it’s the angle that she’s standing. Couldn’t get a decent screenshot with her wings spread.

Wait I do actually sort of have one:

1 Like

Zoom zoom!

4 Likes

Couple of randoms, some old some new from a folder cleanout…

Oh Anthem, you looked so good… :frowning:

Washington DC through a Division 2 lens. This first one looks like a tourist picture I would take if I ever travel there. Maybe one day I will, then compare.

Found a potential sponsor for the Redd Racing Team in Dirt Rally! Seriously though Codies, why TF no proper camera tools in your game?

And another top down view of a fast moving machine. This one’s a Freelancer in Star Citizen.

4 Likes

Been flying a Lancer, have you?

2 Likes

Some Breath of the Wild on Switch.

4 Likes

Two quick grabs from Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
(This game is screaming out for a free cam and dedicated photo mode.)

3 Likes

Sho. Been neglecting this thread. Time for moar screenies!

3 Likes

And I’ve just realised that it’s been 4 months since anyone posted screenshots here, so have a crappy meme you lot…

3 Likes

Challenge accepted. Expect me when you least expect me.

4 Likes

I have probably screengrabbed like 5 pictures on PS4, here are 2 of them.

6 Likes

Damn, only 5?

I think the capture gallery on my PS4 is about 15-20GB (if not more). That includes videos as well though.

2 Likes

My folder is full of trophy screenshots - but aside from a couple from Destiny 2 and these ones here from NMS, I don’t really grab much. I do mess around with photo mode sometimes though just for fun.

OH and there was one from Assassin’s Creed Origins where I found a penis on a statue, and that’s funny because I’m 12.

3 Likes

3 Likes

BOOOM! Weren’t expecting that, were you?

5 Likes

A small sample of my 25GB Bloodborne capture directory. ( I was mistaken last time, total size of all captures is over 60GB)

4 Likes