Garden Simulator Launches - How Does Your Garden Grown?

Knowing how popular gardening is amongst MEWbs, this one might hold some interest. Carrying on the recent trend of hyper-realistic simulator style games, from Austrian developers Toplitz Productions comes Garden Simulator.

Fresh vegetables, delicious fruits and gorgeous flowers - you now have the opportunity to manage your own garden and harvest the fruits of your labor! Take care of your virtual garden, tend the plants, sell your harvest for a profit and enjoy the scenery!

In Garden Simulator you get your own piece of land, place decorative elements, nurture your plants to harvest and also sell them. The better your harvest, the more money you will have to expand your garden.

A large number of unlockable features and additional content challenge your green thumb.

Lawnmower, watering can and seedlings are waiting for you - get ready for a wonderful time in the digital green and to be the king of your allotment, turning it into your individual piece of paradise!

DESIGN your garden as you please! Place your flowers and vegetable beds and frame them with different fence elements. Hedges, furniture and many different items in numerous designs will turn your piece of land into a unique vacation spot.

KEEP your garden CLEAN! Not only at the beginning will you find trash in your garden that needs to be removed, but also during the game your efforts to keep it clean will be rewarded! Mow your lawn and turn your property into a gardener’s dream.

EARN money and spend it! The more fruits and flowers you sell, the more money you have available to invest in better tools, new plant varieties and more.

HAVE FUN and experiment with realistic physics! Throw the design items around, place them as you like, build towers of fences or hedges, and do lots of crazy things you wouldn’t do in a “real” garden. There are almost no limits to your imagination.

Garden Simulator released yesterday and is currently available on Steam and GOG with a 20% Launch Discount for the first week (until 15 September). Early reviews of the game are all Positive :+1:, but there are only 14 at the moment, so early days yet.

If anyone does get it please let us know how seasonality works in the game. I’m guessing it’s all Northern Hemisphere weather patterns and plants and flowers. Can our silly Southern Hemisphere brains cope?

2 Likes

Noooooooooo i dont need this one.

Im a big fan but just the little yard work in house flipper makes me feel iffy about this one

1 Like

Ha. You say that now, but just wait till your green fingers start itching indoors… :smiley:

1 Like

Naw I watched game play vids, not gonna happen, I kill plants in real life dont wanna do that again

1 Like

Great, one more thing to keep me from working on my actual garden! lol

I have lots of questions though.

How many chilli varieties are in game?

How long before people start drawing genitals in their lawn with the lawn mower?

Are there high school kids going around nicking your garden gnomes and doing terrible, terrible things with them? Who would do such a thing?! :smirk:

2 Likes