GeForce NOW now in South Africa

What sort of internet connection does the service need? And how bandwidth intensive is it? I mean, if I’m playing something using GeForce NOW, will there be buffering and other issues while the missus is watching Netflix and the youngling is doing an online class, watching tiktoks, and playing a game on Steam at the same time?

Let me see if I can remember here, but I believe you need at least a 15mb line speed, you can set the amount of bandwidth it uses, and I swear I saw I was using about 250kb/s of constant streaming whilst in game, but its difficult to remember. I still have the app and on there I have seen these settings, if that might help

EDIT: I will see if I have cash left at the end of the month to get the priority package, I can then check in more detail for you, it actually shows a quite detailed interface whilst in game, but I never though to screenshot that.

1 Like

holy moly packages already “sold out” (not really sure how that works but, OK)

3 Likes

There’s a limited amount of servers so I guess they need to limit the numbers otherwise you’ll be paying for a sub but never able to find a free server to play.

2 Likes