Have you ever used an emulator?

Very cinematic!

Yes, I found one online for more than what I probably should be paying, but it was way cheaper than a Switch. I also now own a piece of gaming history.

1 Like

I spent most of the day yesterday and a little bit of this morning downloading and setting up PSCX2 and just over 100 PS2 games. I dowloaded every game I own a physical copy of and then went a bit overboard. PS2 is a generation I pretty much entirely skipped (got the games I have much later and never played them) so I’m quite happy with how everything is set up. Whether I actually play the majority of these games remains to be seen though.

4 Likes

I have 5 ps2’s lol :laughing:

2 Likes

So apart from the PS2 I have now also downloaded over 500 GameCube titles. Botht the PS2 and GameCube was arouind during my highschool days and while I knew some people with PS2’s (I never had one) I never knew anybody with a GameCube and it was alwyas the one console that I’ve always wanted. So I’ve got Dolphin set up with almost a complete library of titles, minus a few games I don’t want. Don’t know if I’ll ever get around to trying a lot of the games but there are a handful that I definitely want to try.

2 Likes

If you have a wii you really dont need a gamecube, only reason i got a gamecube was for my console collection and the guy sold it to me for like R400 with 2 controller, i used it once, every gamecube title i want to play i do it on the wii

1 Like

Damn, wish I could get a GameCube for R400. The real issue would probably be finding games for it. I am actually looking at picking up a Wii at some point.

1 Like

gamecubes are overpriced at the moment, wii’s can be pickup for like R500 just make sure its an early wii with the gamecube ports, the best wii to get is the black wii sports resort bundle as those ones have upgraded wii motes with motion plus

2 Likes