Henry Cavill cast as Geralt in Netflix Adaptation

He is a bit to “pretty”… few scars and maybe more of a beard? Unless they’re going for a witcher 1/2 vibe

It’s apparently a young Geralt, as opposed to the older, bearded, scarred version.

1 Like

Well seeing as it was a screen test I’m going to assume they’ll still tweak his look a bit more.

1 Like

Quite probably.

From what I have read it is a char based on the first books

2 Likes

Yeah the series is based on the books, not the games.

3 Likes

Looks kinda like Legolas.

3 Likes

:rofl:

(This is satire, btw. Great satire.)

10 Likes

Hilarious! :laughing:

Well the games were based on the books so technically both are based of the books.

I really like how they look. Cannot wait.

3 Likes

All of a sudden old Henry really looks the part…

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve never played the game so I don’t know how well cast they are.

4 Likes

Considering they are based on the books they are pretty well cast IMO. Cavill 100% looks the part. The other two are both unknown actors so we’ll have to wait and see how it goes.

Yen (the dark haired one) I’m not 100% sure of, but I’m happy they at least gave her the violet eyes and I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt. A lot of people are moaning that she looks too young, but in the books she does always look between 20-30 (the actress is 23) with the help of magic.

Ciri is also a bit younger during the books, between 13 and 16, but if they are going to follow the plot of the books I can understand why they cast someone a bit older.

3 Likes

Well worth a watch.

4 Likes