Hitman 2 - Agent 47 Returns

Hitman 2 is coming to PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One later this year, developer IO Interactive and publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today. The sequel to 2016’s Hitman will arrive Nov. 13 and will continue Agent 47’s story.

An announcement trailer for Hitman 2, featuring voice-over from actor Sean Bean and showing some of Agent 47’s stealthy assassination methods, can be seen above. New locations for the sequel include Miami, home to an international motorsport race. Hitman 2 will include six new locations, from “sun-drenched streets to dark and dangerous rainforests.”

Hitman 2 will introduce new ways to play, new game modes and new features, according to the game’s official description. That includes a new Sniper Assassin mode that features cooperative multiplayer for two players. Sniper Assassin is available to play right now as a pre-order incentive for Hitman 2.

The game’s story centers on a mission to “eliminate the elusive Shadow Client and unravel his militia, but when 47 learns his target’s true identity and the truth about his past, it changes everything.”

Pre-Order pages are already up on Steam:

PlayStation Store:

And XBox Store:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/p/hitman-2/c16p53hz1ltz

Steam has Standard Edition @ R355, Silver Edition (with Executive Pack and Expansion 1) @ R469 and Gold Edition (with Executive Pack, Expansions 1 & 2, and 4 day early access) @ R549.

Both PS and XB Stores show Standard Edition @ R1069 and Gold Edition @ R1479. (That’s 3 times the Steam prices :open_mouth:)

All pre-order versions include immediate access to Sniper Assassin co-op mode.

1 Like

The Steam prices seem curiously low. I guess it’s due to IO now owning the franchise.

2 Likes

AWWWWWW YEEEEEEE!!!

Cant Wait! But DAAAAAAAMMM that PS4 price is a bitch…

1 Like

Never played any of the hitman I am afraid.

2 Likes

Go Home!!! Right Now!!! :point_right:

1 Like

Hitman 2’s first major new location, a New York-set bank level, is finally here. The trailer gives you an idea of what to expect: a heavily-guarded bank, naturally, and an introduction to the deserving target you’ll be taking out, director Athena Savalas.

The expansion is for Expansion Pass, Silver Edition and Gold Edition owners on PC. The expansion is an 11.4 GB download. This also includes another two missions coming as part of the Expansion Pass: Illusions Of Grandeur takes players back to Mumbai, and Embrace Of The Serpent is set in Santa Fortuna.

1 Like

So after watching some of this on youtube, I am thinking of picking it up anyone else play this? I think I just missed a sale so will wait for the next one to get it perhaps.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/hitman-2-pc-steam-cd-key

R140

nvm

Summary

Just to make sure is that the gold edition?
Since its says hitman 2 + DLC but nowhere can I find the DLC included unless I am missing it. I only see Hitman 2 and the sniper Multiplayer mode.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/hitman-2-gold-edition-pc-steam-cd-key

1 Like

@crzwaco If you haven’t bought yet, Gold Edition is on sale at 75% off at Gamers Gate for the next 12 hours or so - R137

https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-HITMAN2-GOLD-EDITION-ROW/hitman-2-gold-edition

Awesome thanks

Do you know if there is any promo codes to get it even cheaper?

@GregRedd seems I need paypal?

1 Like

Such a great game!

1 Like

Doubt that even if there was it would be valid on top of the discount.

Think so yeah. But I’m think you can still use a visa/mc without having a paypal account as a once off thing? Stand to be corrected though.

That said, why the heck don’t you have a PayPal account anyway? How can you live a cloistered hermit gamer in moms basement lifestyle without one these days? :grinning:

2 Likes

Not bad for my first try at this thanks for recommending it

Holy smoke just looked at the global how the fk did they do it in 23 sec.

2 Likes

Oooh! I love being challenged so subtly! :smiley:

1 Like

What mission is that? Hawke’s Bay Night Call?

Has to be the first one in New Zeeland (Not sure of the title) as that is the only one I have :wink:

1 Like

You getting your suit?

@Entity started up the game and they put me right in the mission cant remember the name now but will check tonight.

1 Like