How burnt is too burnt?

We all love a roasted Marshmallow. . . .

How do you like yours?

I am an 8 or 9

Or I put it in the microwave and melt them like that.

2 Likes

It’s a 7 from me.

2 Likes

Same here. After that it tastes too charcoaly.

2 Likes

5 chars

1 Like

6 preferably. I will accept a 7 though

2 Likes

In the trash. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate marshmallows.

4 Likes

8 or 9, then I pull the “shell” off, eat it and roast the remainder.

2 Likes

I’d say a 6 or 7, but turn the thing over the fire to get the thing completely toasted

That reminds me when I was in school, my friend and I burnt a marshmallow and neither of us wanted to eat it, so I tried to fling it over the fence. I ended up hitting the fence and it looked like a pterodactyl flew by

3 Likes

I don’t eat marshmellows anymore but 6 or 7 would be fine.

2 Likes

No… no we do not. The best marshmallow is unroasted so it doesn’t burn your mouth when you try to eat it.

1 Like

Hahaha boooooooooooooooo! Its good to have a melty marshmallow!

1 Like

What even is this? O_o

1 Like

When was the last time you flame grilled a marshmallow

1 Like

a 7 for me as well

2 Likes

Half a lifetime ago.

2 Likes

Your “too” is missing an o.

Someone had to say it…

EDIT aaaand fixed. Mesa happy now.

1 Like

You are not supposed to eat it while it is still on fire, you do know that right?

I think i will go for 8 or 9 i tend to give mine an even black or brown color all arround, even the top and bottom parts

3 Likes

Around 5 or 6 is perfect for me.

1 Like

I would go with 8 or 9ish.

1 Like

7 or 8 for me. The trick is not to let it catch fire. Let it brown until its almost twice the size. Then pull off the crispy shell and eat it. The bit of marshmallow left behind is a nice treat but I like to give it a second crispy shell too. Its more about the social burning than the food. People no longer burn books in social events so marshmallows will have to do.

We even made our own marshmallow fork in the bush. Now we can chill on the chairs far enough to not scorch our soft hands. Of course my mom was peeved that I melted her pap fork into a piece of pipe…

4 Likes