How colour blind are you?

Yes, works well for testing end to end web applications. I use testcafe as a platform.

2 Likes

I did both phone screen and office monitor. I found it easier on the office monitor.

For instance, the very last one (find the letter/number in the red dots) I couldn’t see any difference on my phone screen (Galaxy S8). Everything looked the same shade of red. On the monitor I could clearly see the S (I guessed 5 though).

Also, I got 7/10.

1 Like

I got an 8 out of 10 on my work laptop screen.

2 Likes

Played this on my new AOC G2 monitor and scored 8/10.

You scored 8 out of 10

Well done! You scored higher than 89% of people who played this game!

This is patently ridiculous as I am quite colourblind. Not sure if I just landed a few lucky guesses?

1 Like

Enchroma says I have moderate Protan colourblindness:

MODERATE PROTAN [Pronounced “pro ’tăn"]

You have Moderate Protan color blindness, also known as protanomaly, a type of red-green color blindness in which the red cones in the eye detect too much green light and not enough red light. Learn more about your type of color blindness.

1 Like

So you’ve got an excuse for skipping robots?

2 Likes

Out of interest I did an Enchroma test myself. Apparently I have normal color vision… Seeing as I develop software for a living with a huge focus on UI and UX, I’m quite relieved.

2 Likes

If colour is in the eye of the beholder, and 89% of people got different answers to you, does that not make you the one that is wrong?

1 Like

5 without my glasses

1 Like

You scored 6 out of 10
YOU SCORED HIGHER THAN 47% OF PEOPLE WHO PLAYED THIS GAME!

Well, looks like I may need some color glasses, but at least I’m still ahead of half the competition!

2 Likes