How colour blind are you?

So in keeping with crazy polls of how do you… etc, i thought this was an interesting one:

lets see whose eyes are better at spotting colour(or who has the best monitors to show the different shades of colours)

i got 8 out of 10 on my first try… on my second try i got 10 out of 10

2 Likes

I got a 9. Those pink shades early on got me.

Done on mobile btw.

2 Likes

i got 8. that last one to me was lame. 5 or S, i could see the shape but i basically coin flipped :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

7 for me. I got it bad. Have had deutan colour blindness for ever.

Here’s a more focused (ha) colour blindness test to try if you’d like:

https://enchroma.com/pages/color-blindness-test

They’ll try sell you a pair of colour correcting glasses at the end, but do at least tell you what you are without having to fill in forms and kak.

Here’s the corresponding explanations: https://enchroma.com/pages/types-of-color-blindness

2 Likes

I got 10 out of 10 first time round, kak pc :smiley:

2 Likes

9 out of 10 Which apparently is 98% better than everyone else.

3 Likes

You scored 6 out of 10

4 Likes

I got 6 out of 10

4 Likes

my vision is normal, yay… was a very interesting read though

i have found though that my eyes are light sensitive though (im night blind, and will almost always where sunglasses outside)

5 Likes

6/10 could not see what was in the last one just guessed

3 Likes

5/10 my vision must suck!

3 Likes

I got 5 out of 10! I do not see different colour and therefor do not discriminate between colours…

5 Likes

7/10

Found out my second monitor showed the last one better than my main monitor

4 Likes

7 here on phone screen, the color accuracy of your screen is going to make a difference though

2 Likes

9/10. All those yellows are yellow.

3 Likes

My failing eyesight must be the reason why I find that my coding colours are so bright:

4 Likes

9 out of 10, first try. Office monitor so not great. But I’ve never really had a problem with colour vision.

3 Likes

Coincidentally found this on Reddit today.

2 Likes

I only see in the Microsoft Windows default 16-color palette, no other colors are officially recognized by me

3 Likes

You write JavaScript tests?

2 Likes