How hot is too hot

I don’t think I’ve had The Bomb, but I have had Dave’s Insanity Sauce (the insanity from “beyond insanity”). I put three drops on a burger about 20 years ago. I suffered.

I so badly want to Subscribe to the Hot Ones Monthly Box. To get it here is the only real issue!

2 Likes

Nandos Mild is my limit.

1 Like

I eat Jalapeno’s no problem - best is if pickled and eaten when eating warthog salami.

Tabasco’s I will eat when testing them in the garden. I won’t make a meal out of it.

I have eaten a Habenero whilst blind drunk - I wont ever be that stupid ever again.
No amount of Brandy will erase the constant burn. It hit in waves.
Habenero sauce no problem, but a raw one - never again.

A mate makes a ghost pepper sauce, not sure of how many in how much, but a teaspoon in my mac and cheese had my stomach rolling and running for 12 hours. It is still in my fridge. I use the smallest amount with eggs. Like 1ml max.

1 Like

Their lemon and herb is too much for me :frowning:

2 Likes

This thread made me lus for some hot stuff so I put some of my chocolate habanero sauce on my lunch now.

My mouth is on :fire:. (I don’t drink milk (just like that) so I have to tough it out)

4 Likes

No thanks! When it comes to spicy foods I am a total and utter sissie! Bell pepper is my limit. When I order Nandos I order their tomato flavour and then still get burned because they use the same grill for their peri peri!

I love curry FLAVOUR but not the kick. Had some great curries in Mauritius, where the focus seems to be just that: flavour. Over here in Durban the guys just try to burn your socks off without giving any sense of flavourful thought.

1 Like

Bring me a Carolina Reaper… Fear nothing

1 Like

I see a Netflix series in your future: Snowbeast: Survival in the Savage Wildlands

3 Likes

Its been a dream of mine to be a homesteader.
One day…

3 Likes

Habanero/ scotch bonnet for me

2 Likes