How hot is too hot

We all love a spicy curry or hamburger topping.

So how hot is too hot for you on the scoville scale?

I think I’m pretty happy to stay with Habanero.

4 Likes

Bell Pepper thank you very much.

Weirdly when I was still smoking, up to Thai Pepper was good for me. Stop smoking and even black pepper is to hot.

2 Likes

uhm i would go with Jalapeno but my limit is probably like 3000 scovilles

2 Likes

Not even Tabasco?

Bell pepper, thanks. I’ll go up to 500 Scovilles, if I must.

(Though I do like Pepperoni on pizza. What’s that… like 50 Scovilles?)

1 Like

Having had the Carolina Reaper, nothing

4 Likes

Breaking out in a sweat just looking at that picture. I’ll take 50 to 100 Scovilles please.

1 Like

Never tried thai pepper, but probably somewhere between habanero and cayenne.

1 Like

Blue doritos pack

2 Likes

spices are overrated. sugar is king

1 Like

The best doritos.

2 Likes

we had that in Cambodia. by we i meen my husband and he said it wasnt that hot, i did not want to try it though… cause our other friend almost choked when he ate it…

1 Like

Only Doritos

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what my limit is, but I do love the spicy stuff. Tabasco sauce does nothing for my anymore. I haven’t eaten a Habanero just like that before, but I do have Chocolate Habanero sauce that my sister got for me and it is mighty spicy.

I would “love” to try The Bomb Beyond Insanity sauce one day.

2 Likes

the husband is planning on doing this soon:

(the picture is better than the video) :smiley:

3 Likes

have you seen how expensive it is to belong to that sausce club… man if it was cheaper i would subscribe

1 Like

I haven’t. I didn’t even know there was one to be honest. I won’t search for it since I know I can’t afford it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont normally eat raw peppers but do throw habanero in my mutton curry unless someone else also eats then only a jelapeno.

There’s a bit of a mistake on the chart. It shows Trinidad Scorpion as way up there, but its actually the Trinidad Scorpion Moruga that should be in that spot. The normal scorpion is 350k to 450k.

On that note, I ate a normal trinidad scorpion straight off my plant, and had to stomp the floor and gargle milk…

But I usually throw one in with a whole meal.

My ghost peppers and carolina reapers are still seedlings…

3 Likes

Lip remover index! Bwahahaha! :rofl:

3 Likes