How picky of an eater are you

We haven’t had one of these in while:

I am honestly too lazy to make a questionnaire so I found this:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/how-much-of-a-picky-eater-are-you?

PNG

1 Like

eat

1 Like

I got 31.

Some of that list is just not food. Gross.

1 Like

You don’t eat 24 out of 87 things on this list!

1 Like

I really didn’t need this to tell me that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM NOT THE WORST ONE!

Most people eat less than me!

2 Likes

Haha you guys are so bad.

1 Like

Well they do have some of the same things just in a different form that kind of mess the quiz up.

Haha true. Not sure if @Wlad actually eats to be honest.

1 Like

@Wlad should we send help?

Haha, I can assure you guys I do eat. In fact, I have a lekker boeppens and it’s not from beer. :smiley:

I’m just very full of shit when it comes to what I put in my mouth. I pretty much don’t eat any fruit at all (although I do like almost any fruit juice) and seafood is completely out (except the occasional small portion of calamari).

A lot of the stuff I chose that I don’t eat in the quiz I will actually eat if I’m like really starving or you don’t tell me it’s in the food, but they’re not things I would willingly choose to eat which is why I selected them. Bananas are pretty much the one thing that I won’t ever touch again as long as I live.

1 Like

So what do you not like about those foods you don’t eat? (and for the rest as well)

For me its when I eat onions its completely takes over my pallet and ruins my foods.

Depends on the food. Sometimes it’s the flavour and sometimes it’s the texture. Sometimes there’s even a conflict between the two, e.g. I actually like the flavour of onions but I hate the texture.

Bananas specifically I ate too much of as a kid and I simply cannot stand them anymore. Just the smell puts me off. I won’t eat anything that’s banana flavoured, artificial or not.

I have it on good authority that everyone hates sprouts. Because there is not one single thing to like. Also head and tail on fish is just no - I’m not cool enought to pretend to be a viking. What else was there… bell peppers because fuck bell peppers and tofu - which literally isn’t a food.

1 Like

ill eat everything on that list. you people are full of shit.

1 Like

ok maybe one thing. Cilantro leaves. Tastes like dish soap, but ill still eat it.

1 Like

0,there are 0 things on this list that I won’t eat

Kæstur hákarl is one of the few things I won’t eat

1 out of 87 things. That one thing is Tofu, I won’t eat some weird vegan nonsense.

1 Like