Humble Monthly is becoming... Humble Choice

It looks like Humble are changing up the format of their monthly offering:

WHAT’S HUMBLE CHOICE?
Humble Choice is our latest take on the PC gaming subscription. Every month choose great games to keep forever.

IT’S YOUR CHOICE
More games every month. You choose the ones you want to keep forever.

NO MORE MYSTERY
All games revealed upfront. No more waiting to find out what you’re getting each month.

SAME GREAT PERKS
5% donated to charity every month. Plus access to the Humble Trove and up to 20% off on the Humble Store.

What’s the catch? Different tier pricing plans:

But if you have an active subscription when they make the switch you go on the Classic plan which has the most perks and is still at the $12 price point. You get to keep this as long as you stay subscribed - so no more skipping months then.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/classic

4 Likes

I guess more and more people were skipping and they had to make a change.

3 Likes

I know I was!

I’ve been skipping so many months. With Game Pass, Humble Monthly bundle doesn’t seem worth it.

1 Like

I see you can still pause and get the classic plan, which is pretty good.

2 Likes

Oh I see! That does make it a lot better then. So you could pause until there is a bundle worth getting.

2 Likes

But for how long can you pause though.

Got this email.

Humble Choice member,

Starting next month on November 7, we’ll be retiring the Humble Games Collection membership perk. On that day, you’ll no longer be able to access games from the Collection through the Humble desktop app for Windows PC, though you will still be able to access the DRM-free titles available in the Vault.

We’re regularly evaluating our offerings in light of the ever-evolving landscape of gaming and what matters most to our Choice members.

Going forward we’ll be continuing to focus on curating great games that are yours to own, offering
you exclusive Humble Store discounts, seeking out unique special offers we think you’ll enjoy, and looking for ways to bring Choice members the best entertainment value we can.

–The Humble team

2 Likes