I Have a problem

I play a lot of Hearthstone… They had an unlock in Hearthstone where you had to get a character to lvl 20 in Wow… This was one of the most painstakingly horrendous events of my life as a gamer…

And bare in mind, I am one of the BIGGEST Warcraft 3, and Frozen Throne fans… All I ever wanted in life was Warcraft 4… Wow was like a chore… I just cant understand how people can get sucked into it…

1 Like

How long ago was this?

Able to explore a huge world and freely walk around, how can that be a chore. Sub level 20 is a bit boring though

Within the last year… I was so disappointed because i desperately wanted to love it…

I think if you jumped on pre The Burning Crusade it would be a bit of a different story

2 Likes

Yea it went downhill after that hence my stopping

1 Like

It’s the crack cocaine of online gaming

1 Like

Like Destiny 2? I’ve been away from home for two days and find myself scrolling through Reddit until I find a Destiny post…

2 Likes

PLAYING DESTINY 2 IS NOT A PROBLEM. YOUR FACE IS A PROBLEM.

3 Likes

I may have a problem.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well, we’re on our way to Jerry’s in Willowbridge and they have the Sweet Baby Cheeses on the menu… Does that count?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly what I had in mind

1 Like

I’m rather considering a Lucy at this stage…

1 Like

…aaaaand nope. Had the After Burner with sweet potato fries. I haven’t had a burger that good in YEARS!

1 Like

has anyone tried Black Desert Online was looking at that the other day

I have it, and played it a bit, it is not bad, but it is a bit confusing and quite a lot of information to take in all at once, but once you start to get in the groove it becomes easier, so again not a bad game, extremely beautiful, combat it solid. Have not played a lot but it was fun to play the part i did

It’s ok…try RuneScape…