I have never played

Confession time on MEW. What famous/popular game that “everyone” has played have you never played?

For me it’s World of Warcraft. I didn’t have decent internet back in the day when it released, plus I couldn’t afford a monthly sub. Don’t think I ever will play it either, MMORPG’s are not really my thing.

1 Like

Project Gotham racing

Sane here. Never played WoW and don’t plan to. I adore the WarCraft RTS games though.

Given my peculiar taste in niche titles, you can probably name any major franchise or title from the last decade, and odds are I haven’t played it.

1 Like

The original Half life

Never played Final Fantasy. Any of them. I own IX on PS1, but only played like 15 minutes of it on an emulator to see if the emulator works.

2 Likes

Many of the games I’ve never played have already been listed, like WoW, Final Fantasy, but I can add to the list:

Any Call of Duty except 2 (on PC) and 3 (on XBOX360)
CS GO
PUBG
Fortnite
Minecraft
GTA Vice City and San Andreas
League of Legends

1 Like

Four major ones:
The Witcher 3
World of Warcraft
Fortnite
Minecraft

However, I was gifted Witcher 3 (thanks @Talentloos) so will tackle that hopefully before the end of the year)

1 Like

WoW
CoD
Metro
Minecraft
Any GTA game before GTA:V

1 Like

I also have a few fairly big gaps in my gaming education, with games I never played:

Any Final Fantasy game
Any Metroid game
Any Castlevania game
Any God of War game
Team Fortress 1 or 2
Shadow of the Colossus

I’m sure there are others as well

1 Like

Fortnite
Pubg
all blizzard titles
CS Go
Minecraft
age of empires all of them
LOL

1 Like

Please leave…sell all your gaming stuff and start knitting or errmm… bake cookies or such. :grin::laughing:
(great game, the last alien part of the game (I admit I enabled cheats, it was annoying as crap)
giphy

1 Like

The only “big” game I can think of that I haven’t played is League of Legends. I’ve played every other game mentioned in this thread. Finishing them is another story though…

Hahahaha It never was on my radar as a kid I was into the sierra games back then

1 Like

Also never played WoW Sorry @Flex and also never plated Warcraft.

NEVER Warcraft 3 at a lan before? NEVER?

1 Like

Hmmm, if it counts that I played about 5 minutes of Assassin’s Creed 2 and noped right out, I’ve never played any Ass Creed games.

1 Like

Halo
Gears of War
…Basically any console exclusive games (never owned a gaming console)

Oh yes. Pretty much any Nintendo / SEGA era console games, including PS1 and PS2 exclusives. I never owned consoles back then. So my Zelda, Donkey Kong, Castlevania, Metroid, Mario, etc education is severely lacking.

1 Like

You can correct both of those now. Halo is launching on Steam soon and recent Gears games are on the Windows store. Gears 5 is also dirt cheap on Steam right now…

I have WOW played it for maybe 30 min. Did not really enjoy it.

Never played any of the Witcher titles.
Never played any Halo.

1 Like