Image of the Day

It also gives those of us who like to proudly flaunt their irrelevance and store of useless knowledge to other people, something new to know that others do not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ve got the same habit, and thanks to a history of losing work I save often. This sucks when I’m suddenly working on a large doc on the server through VPN where it takes 2 minutes to save :frowning:

2 Likes

Boi-oi-ing! Hur, hur, hur!

4 Likes

95% percent of my office workflow for the past 2/3 years now is Office 365 and OneDrive based. Immediate, constant, and automatic cloud saving as you update the file. Literally every character and the thing is saying “Saving…”

Yet I still regularly hit that Ctrl+S combo. Regularly.

5 Likes

*Cmd+S

Yeah, I do the same, when i work on the one Excel file that I work on in Office365.

3 Likes

CTRL+S is so ingrained that sometimes when I post a comment on a gitlab ticket on a web browser I hit it subconsciously and suddenly chrome wants to ask me where must it save the website too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ve hit ctrl+s a few times when making a post on MEW!

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

You really hit the nail right on the nail

2 Likes

Sounds like what we do in our UX department (or at least what people think we do).

1 Like

Was looking for a movie to watch tonight and this review on Google Play made me laugh!

It is for The Marksman, Liam Neeson movie. I wont be watching this.

5 Likes

6 Likes

HAHAHA! The worst is when that happens in a 24hour sim race…

Turns out it was my pedals…

We shall never forget!

7 Likes

2 Likes

I actually laughed out loud when I saw that. Nice one!

2 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

hahaha… I laugh cos I actually experienced that the other day. Such a poorly designed experience.

6 Likes