Image of the Day

Also Dota.

Haha, it’s true. I only have a bit under 1 200 hours.

Funny enough after not having played for over a year I was surprised how quickly I got into the groove again. First match back and although I felt a bit rusty I was pleased at how I did in the match. Then the ranks were revealed at the end and I saw that I was playing with guys who were several ranks higher than I ever was back at the height of playing! So I had actually done VERY well :sweat_smile:

Now that I’m building back to my original rank I’m getting called a Smurf :rofl:

3 Likes

O my word, yes, DOTA! That game breaks my self esteem every time I get back into it!!!

1 Like

You guys should play with me then. The group of people I play with value friendliness waaaaaaay higher than skill.

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Nice!

We’ll be going camping in a few days’ time so I’ll have to grab a pic of our campfire then - but for now here’s one from last year’s camping trip:

7 Likes

This took me a while to get. When buying some serviettes for my mom’s birthday last week, my wife sent this picture with a whole bunch of LOL emojis…

She is the smart one in the family…

3 Likes

My brain pronounced that left one as “thost” for some stupid reason. Seventy doesn’t even have a ‘th’

1 Like

seventieth

/ˈsɛv(ə)ntɪəθ/
number

adjective: seventieth ; noun: seventieth ; plural noun: seventieths

• constituting number seventy in a sequence; 70th.
    “his seventieth birthday celebration”
2 Likes

70st - seventiethst.
70th - seventiethth.

Got it. :smiley:

Moral of the story, my brain is broken.

3 Likes

the 70st is afrikaans with the english birthday message

3 Likes

Seventy-thirst!

2 Likes

Seven-up’s failed ad campaign trying to compete with Sprite: