Image of the Day

Needed Snoop to be lighting Martha’s joint while she lights the candle. Then it would be perfect.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I can’t live in a world without Assetto

1 Like

Whaaaa…? Drugs for gamers?

3 Likes

I have seen so many inhalers like this these days. Dischem sells other versions of these.

2 Likes

funny-frogs-3-61239cc65b109__700

5 Likes

Hmmm I must go have a look. Can do with something to wake me up after a day’s work. Some evenings I don’t game because I’m too tired.

2 Likes

I will grab a photo for you today, I need to go past and pick up a preworkout booster - holy crap that stuff has changed my life!

1 Like

Thanks @Wyvern !

I must also actually get preworkout boosters again. Tried it end of last year and it actually works very well.

1 Like

I was impressed, I was given a sachet by a customer to try out, I used half last week and half this week and I stay in my peak zone for longer easier. I am not ready for the other supplements but this stuff is magical.

1 Like

Now if they mixed these with Vics inhalers, I would be all over that.

On its own, probably wouldn’t do squat since I am in a constant state of clogged sinus…

2 Likes

10 Likes

I laughed so hard. That’s one of the best I’ve seen in a long while.

3 Likes

4 Likes

242699437_1925516154284259_4638333228917619537_n

3 Likes

Feeling a little homesick?

1 Like

not really i found these quite funny. I think my current biggest thing i miss is Liquorice allsorts lol Its also crazy to think its been 60 days in Germany so far

So much has happened and changed its been the best thing i have done in my life so far

1 Like

Im still green with envy! I would do it if I could. But yea those are so funny :smiley:

I would just apply for work over seas and see what happens never know if one does not try.

1 Like

Im an office manager, its a post that gets filled locally not internationally unfortunately, I don’t have specialized skills that makes me a must. I have tried a fair few places.