Image of the Day

8 Likes

Where do Stormtroopers shop?

The store next to Target

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

That is the truth. I mean look at the latest insanity, an early access game with a massive price tag:

2 Likes

And that’s just for a single plot of land and only two charter slots, and only for the Early Access period. (Which, based on reading some of the reviews sounds more like it should be called Early Alpha!) They’re planning on charging monthly subscriptions after EA.

The final business model and pricing are not defined yet, but our overall approach is similar to the classic MMORPGs subscription model.

After Early Access, Pax Dei will require a one-off initial purchase, giving access to the game & one or more plot(s) for a limited period of time; followed by a recurring fee for ongoing game access, which will vary based on the number of plots a player wishes to maintain.

Yes, I was ready with R300 in my steam wallet to check it out, thinking its the usual early access crafting game price. No way I am checking this one out at that price. From all I have read as well, this seems like a free UE5 engine with some marketplace resources money grab!

1 Like

2 Likes

GRiyZcOaYAAKXJ4merge

4 Likes

Bad practice. Rather adopt a pull request (PR) approach and make it the tech lead’s problem to resolve the conflicts…

1 Like

This brings back some very painful memories :woozy_face:

6 Likes

4 Likes

I should read this series again

5 Likes

Yes, good memories :wink: I introduced it to my youngest kid and she loved it, now she too knows the answer to life, the universe and everything.

1 Like

But does she know the question???

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes