Introduce Yourself

Welcome to MEW!

4 Likes

Shot welcome to the mad house :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome @Camky007! Looking forward to racing with you.

3 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse!

3 Likes

Welcome @Camky007! You are in the right place.

3 Likes

Thank you all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome stranger!
May I interest you in some Assetto Corsa?
stranger

7 Likes

Welcome @Camky007!

2 Likes

Welcome @Camky007. Glad you found our little corner on the internet. If you like F1 you will definitely find a lot of people to either play with to talk to. We’re a big F1 group here.

4 Likes

Nah, we like Formula E more…

3 Likes

Hello,

My Gamer name is Slayer, i unfortunately live in South Africa. I am a gamer since 1999 and focused in the past mostly on fps games.

I am new to the whole car/driving simulator games, i used to play car/driving simulator games like Need for Speed Porsche Edition, Need for Speed Underground 1 and 2.

Last year i started to play Forza Horizon 4 and fell in love with car/driving simulator games again.

But this time i want to do it proper, so i want to start a DIY project in building a Driving Simulator Rig. Because buying a rig is way too expensive, and should it come to the same price well then its custom fitted for my fat ass.

7 Likes

Welcome :wave:

3 Likes

Sup man welcome

2 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome @Slayer. You will find many like-minded individuals here on the forum. We have a few racing series and leagues going in different games. We also play other games from time to time so stick around and get to know us.

5 Likes

@Slayer, welcome to the madhouse! Enjoy your stay, I think you will find that this is the best place to be.

2 Likes

Welcome @Slayer!

If you’d like to join us. We have leagues in F1 2019, iRacing and Assetto Corsa.

5 Likes

Welcome, welcome!

3 Likes

Is everyone in this forum from South Africa?

3 Likes