Juicer, Stick, Jug, and Bullet blenders

So I made soup, if you didn’t know, and when I got to nearing the end point of the cooking process I realised my blender broke a while ago now. In a rush I borrowed a nutribullet from a neighbor and damn did this thing impress me. For a small little thing it made quick work of it. Albeit it had been cooking a while but I literally spun it for like 3 seconds.

That being said, the pain of having to scoop back and forth in order to do an entire pot full was a pain. But overall impressed with the little tyke.

2 Likes

Which one did you use? I was told not to do hot soups in mine. I have the 600w one, and they cleary state no hot liquids

Blender Question of the Day: Can the Nutribullet Make Soup?

Quick Answer: Yes! The Nutribullet is fantastic at making soup, but there are a few things that you need to know for safety before doing so. Most importantly, for all closed container blenders, you must not blend hot ingredients. This could use a build-up of pressure and result in the blender exploding. The result is simply to blend all ingredients cold and then heat them on the stovetop later.

We just bought this one a couple of weeks ago - its scary good
https://clicks.co.za/kambrook_stick-blender-600w/p/351490

2 Likes

I might have mentioned this in this thread before, but I got the previous model of this

It isn’t so powerful as some other more expensive ones are, but it has served me well, is quiet for a blender, and does soups while hot.

Sometimes I wish it did better with chilli seeds, but I think a stir plate like I posted to earlier would work well for.

2 Likes

Not sure the model or anything but that’s it. There’s another jug which I used (not in picture as it was dirty), but it feels slightly thicker and actually has a handle like a mug.

Thanks for the link, I’ll look at getting something like that.

1 Like

That is the one I have, Im just glad you didnt get the pressure build up (I will admit to trying to blend warm butternut soup once . . . It wasnt pretty!)

Ag, I filled it half way with chunks and liquid, blitzed it for about 3 seconds and that was enough eh. It really came out smooth.

1 Like

Yea for frozen stuff I am impressed!