Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Both of those are pretty good games actually.

Alan Wake has one of the creepiest starts to any game I have played. And why the heck do they not have longer lasting torch batteries in his world?

And For Honor has decent multiplayer with an OK campaign and great fighting mechanics. I like it.

I hope nobody is complaining about the free games. This is not a set of games free with a monthly subscription. You dont need a fancy store to make them work, and For Honor uses the Uplay interface for matchmaking and friends and whatever the Epic store still lacks.

1 Like

I beg to differ. It is up there with Half-Life in terms of how overrated it is IMO. The story is not too bad but the gameplay is meh. I did like American Nightmare and its more action oriented gameplay though.

Alan Wake without the HUD was actually pretty awesome.

2 Likes

They’re free until this Thursday only. Get your “I ain’t no fan of Evil Epic Exclusives, but hey, Free is Free!” clicks in before then :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh yeah, FYI people Mutant Year Zero has been raised as a nomination for the next mygame.

3 Likes

For Honor free on Uplay again

1 Like

Ubisoft really wants as many people to have this as possible. This is the third time (to my knowledge) that this game has gone free, since the first time I got it, last year some time.

3 Likes

Winexy is free (DRM-free tho) here

1 Like

Dirt Rally free for 72 hours on Humble with a newsletter subscription!

Now no one has an excuse not to join the MEWRL Dirt Rally Challenge.

4 Likes

Just went through my Twitter feed and saw this and wanted to inform you guys…

2 Likes

Celeste and Inside available on EPIC store, I have seen a playthrough of Celeste and would highly recommend it if you like puzzle platformers

3 Likes

Yeah I’m super keen on grabbing Celeste. I already have Inside, for those who haven’t played it why not give it a try? It’s one of the most atmospheric games I’ve played.

3 Likes

Not to mention disturbing…

3 Likes

Yeah… that ending…

1 Like

Uplay+ service free from today to around month end.

3 Likes

Yep already installed Div 2 :smiley:

Div2, nooooooooo, not you too :stuck_out_tongue:

Contact me if you are looking for a Discord community to level your character and take part in raids.

For me, I am downloading AC Odyssey. Should be done by now.

hahaha naw Im gonna be just doing the story line, I don’t raid anymore

3 Likes

Unfortunately Div2 does not have a storyline, not like Div1, its more like random zone to zone while you pick up pieces of what happened.