Live Sim Racing

My dad keeps going the race is so boring, I want real racing, so I just chirped him that le man is boring, its only fun when someone crashes, spins or breaks down
Now I am hiding in my room

2 Likes

The 51 car has dropped to the bottom of the list, but Kelvin’s team made up some ground again.

2 Likes

I see team Redline is last this morning which is surprising. Two Rebellion Williams teams in the front.

1 Like

2 Likes

Still haven’t worked out how they did it, but the Alonso/Barrichello car is running again. They’re way behind, but at least running.

The Verstappen/Norris car is also running again. Seems that they were allowed to rejoin during Red Flag points in the race. New format, new rules I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

The last Virtual F1 Grand Prix (the Canadian GP) happens later tonight:

1 Like

Both Gasly and Deletraz were involved in the 24hr Le Mans (with Deletraz being part of the winning team) so Charlie should up his game :laughing:

3 Likes

Was a great last few laps there !!

3 Likes
3 Likes

I enjoyed it a lot. It was so professional. I watched more of the virtual Le Mans than I’ve ever watched of the real one.

4 Likes

Hehe for me it was good but I still prefer the real thing.

2 Likes

I haven’t watched a real Le Mans yet, I will defs check out the actual race planned for September.
Also, that tour of the Ferrari garage during the race though. Geez.

1 Like

I remember doing a Le Mans event in Gran Turismo 5, on Nordscliffe course. It was grueling.

1 Like

For those who have a PS4 and GT:

3 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=789346305229778&extid=dnRFYMpKuRL2IOxF

I’m racing in the Solidarity E-race finals tonight.

3 Likes

Nice! What time is race start?

Starting now!

1 Like

Good luck! I’ll be half watching while I finish up some work…

Go, go Spiderman!

3 Likes

Thanks man, unfortunately it wasn’t a mistake free run but I managed to pull it back a bit in the end.

3 Likes