Longest time without gaming?

Whats the longest time you’ve spent without playing a game?

I’m coming to over one and a half months now.

3 Likes

Wow! A month and a half! Are you alright @czc?

I think mine is probably about a week.

2 Likes

Wow, did your pc/console break @czc? :astonished:

Yeah I’ve also only been without for about a week. Just if work gets too hectic and I don’t get a chance.

1 Like

There was a period in my life that I didn’t game at all, which was around 2002-2007. I started easing back in by getting an XBOX 360, after which I got a PS3 and finally got back into PC gaming again, which was my platform for 15 years prior to my “dark ages”.

1 Like

If it includes mobile gaming, then not that long.

Might have gone some time without gaming somewhere during my university days, but no idea for how long.

1 Like

I am going on two weeks now.

1 Like

My condolences :grin:

1 Like

Probably about 2 weeks, since that was how long our recent holiday was.

1 Like

About two months or three.

Was basically the period during the length of my course/studies. I figured I had to remove myself from that space in order to focus on learning. it paid off in the end. But yeah, being a single father at the time, working a full time job and freelancing another during weekends, time was not a luxury for me.

1 Like

I’ve also gone a month or more without gaming before. When I really get stuck into something, I can easily spend every waking hour on it. Which is not just bad for gaming, but also for the other responsibilities the average adult life needs attending to :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

I went about 10 months without gaming in 2008. That was the worst year ever, and gaming was not high on my priority list. Only after a scraped together some cash was I able to buy an Xbox 360 at the end of 2008 and again start gaming. Since then, the longest I’d go without gaming is about 2 weeks. Never more than that.

2 Likes

I go through stages where I dont play at all for a month or two then I’ll play a lot. Including mobile games, not more than a month.
Console or PC - went 6 months last year

2 Likes