Mafia 3.0 The Big Bang Theory

Nah, just being my neurotic self. Besides, the saintly Mrs W, may she Rest In Peace, would have been the only person outside of the room that would have bothered answering my call.

1 Like

So, according to the dying crew member, were looking to lynch the ā€œOne In Chargeā€ (presumably The Godfather) but have no idea if he/she is the only Mafia in here with us? Any thoughts on Townies vs Mafia numbers?

ja I assume the GF will have the key to the door in this case. so does that mean we only need to kill the GF to win?

1 Like

Maybe 50% townies, 40% mafia and then 1 killer based on previous games.

1 Like

Going to take a nap on my bed and give this some thought. Itā€™ll stay my bed until I get an ironclad contract signed and witnessed from Raj @Flex confirming heā€™ll pay me $10k for it when I get out, whether he lives or dies.

1 Like

One quick thought before I nod offā€¦ @Talentloos was strangely quick off the mark with the early vote for @MalicE. Does he know something the rest of us donā€™t? Why so eager to string someone so soon?

And if it does happen that @MalicE swings, do we get to loot his rapidly bloating corpse to see what he found in the safe?

So many questions. My head hurts. Must rest now. Good night. Donā€™t kill me in my sleep.

no thatā€™s just him being his normal self. there is no way for him to know anything. Unless heā€™s Maf, but then all he would know is who the townies are

Uh, so weā€™re locked in here. Okay then, Iā€™ll be in the bathroom. My tiny Penny bladder canā€™t handle the pressure.

2 Likes

donā€™t lie, you are just going to go look at your boobs in the mirror

2 Likes

Yeah Howard. Yes of course thatā€™s what youā€™ll say

Iā€™ll have you know Iā€™m a happily married man than you very much. Bernie is a lot hotter anyway

Of course. Is that why youā€™re first thought was watching my boobs. So typical.

hey, Iā€™m still just a man. A man thatā€™s been to space, but a man non the less

We all know Sheldon (@Wyvern) is the one we want to lynch day oneā€¦

Meh just kill me and get it over with, Im just an innocent, annoying but innocent bystander.

mod noteā€¦ I have some big meetings this morning.
If there is a lynch no more talking

2 Likes

Unvote

##vote Wyvern

your wish is my command

1 Like

I may be a bit too into my character, but I have literally no idea who is what and whatā€™s going on. Do you want me to escape back stage, or kill the GF, Iā€™m not sure at all

Seems like we need to kill the person in charge of causing all of this to get out I think

Yup yup, seems that is the only way

1 Like