Mafia 4.00

Classic misdirection. Almost as if you have something that you’re hiding…

1 Like

Hey I just voted first to get the ball rolling. I have no problems in being voted for. I mean you’re wrong and you will lose a rather powerful town skill if you do, but hey, at least the game is going.

1 Like

Says the person named “Luna Lovegood”. Now that’s a real made up name. Who is @DieGrootHammer really behind that stripper name?

1 Like

HEY!!! Don’t shame my profession, okay! I make my coins honestly by providing a service that…uh…brings the boys to the yard.

Also remember, strippers see all kinds of things at night

2 Likes

Dont start this BS again

Just for that ##Vote @murfle

2 Likes

It certainly has been a while since I read any HP or watched the movies. I had to Google who Ernie was.

1 Like

So who dragged me? Or where we all dragged?

1 Like

Its too early to be hinting at powerful town skillz. Which leads me to believe that you’re just saying that to prevent votes.

##vote @DieGrootHammer

3 Likes

Good! Yes vote for me. Go ahead and make your mistakes. I’m not worried because I know a vote for me is a stupid one. But we must get voting and get people start stating their cases.

@murfle still hasn’t really made a case for why we shound’t vote for him as well…interesting.

1 Like

Your reaction is completely disconcerting.

2 Likes

It shouldn’t. My position is quite clear. A vote for me is a vote to loose.

So what you are voting for is this. Night One I get killed by a knee jerk reaction vote. It is made know that I am a townie with a power that would’ve come in very handy, and another townie gets killed. You’re down to only 6 players, of which it is very possible that the mafia is either same in size. The town has pretty much a 50% change of getting the correct person, but will probably fail, which means another two townies die on Night Two, meaning there is a dominance of the mafia, and the town is screwed.

So that is why a vote for Luna Lovegood is a vote to loose. It is your choice. But you made a choice, and that is good. That is why my reaction is one like it is.

1 Like

Why shouldn’t people vote for me? Same reason people shouldn’t vote for you. Except that I’m gonna keep quiet about it for now.

2 Likes

Fair enough

##unvote @murfle

##vote @Flex

1 Like

Are you caught up yet @oltman

2 Likes

@Wyvern 5
@oltman 5
@Flex 4 (DGH)
@czc 5
@DieGrootHammer 3 (Flex. CZC)
@murfle 4 (Wyvern)
@GregRedd 5
@DarthMol 5

With bickering here and bickering there, the 8 students held in the Mystery room decide to explore a bit.
Very simply the room is a large 4 walled room, with 8 Hammocks hanging from the roof.
“Sure would be nice to have a bathroom” Luna said, and almost instantly two doors appeared.

“Blimey, this must be the room of requirement” Said Shamus
“But how did we get here?” asked Ginny
“I think it must have been the house elves” said Neville

1 Like

Typical scum tactic jumping around with votes

1 Like

I’m inclined to agree with you generally, but I think Hammer may be telling the truth here. Even so, he has been pretty vocal in his own defense. Bit of an over reaction after just one vote. I’m hoping it turns out that he is Mafia Scum and we win, but if he does turn out to be a Townie, I’m hoping his role is as important as he claims and he is the Doctor with a self-heal point, and that he can come back to fight another day. So, a vote to get things going…

##Vote @DieGrootHammer

That said, your (@Flex) almost immediate vote for @DieGrootHammer earlier is a little suspect as well. If it does turn out that Hammer is Townie, I know where my next vote is going…

1 Like

I voted on his vote. I always do that D1. And then when a person all the sudden changes their vote to me, then I know something is up. Had a “reason” for their vote in first place, and then swaps it out to vote me. Where is the reasoning that caused the first vote that seemed so “solid”.
Day 1 is Day 1 though. So not much to go on. The above is what I usually always do

2 Likes

Ohh so we’re hitting the Hammer early here?

I’m still trying to see if there’s some sketchy band wagon jumping going on here, in the hopes that the Mafia are too keen to get an early lynch and reveal themselves.

1 Like

Or you are mafia along with hammer. You know he is maf and want to try get votes off of him?

2 Likes