Meccha Chameleon

For those who know how much fun Prophunt games can be. Here’s the latest multiplayer party game that is exploding in popularity on Steam. Like other indie megahits, it’s affordable (R64,99) and brings a clever twist (you get to employ your MS-Paint skills to camouflage your character).

I’m super keen to try this out with a group. I’m proposing a MEWME on Wednesday (1 July) at 8:00pm if anyone would like to grab the game and join in.

@oltman @TechThief @murfle

1 Like

yeah I am in, the more people we can get the better the game gets, hope the rest of you can join. :smiley:

1 Like

You know I am a sucker for weird multiplayer games!

1 Like

I’ll join, if I can get the thing running :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No invert Y axis?! :enraged_face:

1 Like

WHAT!? That is a deal breaker for me too!

1 Like

@murfle @oltman

A workaround for now… you weirdos :winking_face_with_tongue:

3 Likes

@oltman I believe this is what you were looking for:

2 Likes

Nice! Props the the dev :smiley:

1 Like

And sanity will prevail!!!

Thank you!

1 Like