MEW Camping and outside things adventure

Get your sunscreen, find that old cricket hat your parents bought you and chill the beers as MEW is venturing outside… yes I said it, OUTSIDE…
Dont bother packing your laptop, dont make plans to meet up for an online quickie as your signal will be limited to the odd facebook log in and a couple tinder swipes.

Never fear, we will pass the time with board games, tcg games, hiking, kleilite and anything you please short of doing lines off a strippers backside (seriously please don’t do lines off a strippers backside. This is my hometown)

Looking at October in my busy calender to check I don’t have conflicts with real life friends I see all weekends are open for me :wink:

Lets settle on a date, rough numbers and with that in hand we can either pitch tents at my place or I will hunt for the cheapest and most fun accomadation.
Once two or more dates are bought forward we can have a pole to decide on the dates.

If somebody could teach me how to add a map location or just add mountain splendour - central berg thats my closest land mark.

in the epic words of braveheart OUUUUUUTTTTSIIIIIIDEEEEEEE

6 Likes

Yes count me in. I’m definitely there!!

1 Like

What kind of connections will there be ?

Just not too early October, Daughter and brothers Bdays on the 4th. Maybe the last weekend in October?

1 Like

ooh this sounds fun, will def want to join, ive never been to the berg

First I hear someone in our country does not know what Kleilat is, and now this! What is next??

1 Like

I havent been to the berg since I was a kid either. But I dont do camping :stuck_out_tongue:

not everyone grew up on a farm to know what kleilat is. i lost many shoes in the swamps thanks to playing kleilat

This is such a sad day for MEW :frowning: So much info coming out which is starting to place doubt about you guys within me

Nope dude, Im not a girly girl, but I dont do camping. I need a proper bed and shower

3 Likes

Sounds like my wife!
I love camping. Just don’t get much opportunity these days to camp. Actually set up the tent for myself and Leia in our living room the other night. She absolutely loved it! =D

1 Like

I dont mind roughing it in a nice camp hut - but i need the basics

if it helps I live in the middle of nowhere but I do have a house and spare bed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

im out. what kind of lame as party is this

4 Likes

sounds like a lot of fun, but its fucking far to the Drakensberg.

1 Like

where you all from.
@Talentloos I know you from CT - short 14 hour drive

johannesburg

1 Like

yeah fuck that.

1 Like

agreed…

1 Like

But if we drive up together it wont be that bad?

1 Like

it will still be 14 hours…