MEW DiRT Rally League [MEWRL]

It was working today.

But looking at your times, wow, I really can’t drive.

1 Like

Managed to do stage 6 this evening before Racenet went AWOL again. Frustrating.

1 Like

I was hoping to sneak in there and come away with some points, but @GregRedd just had to remind everyone else!

2 Likes

So, glancing through the topics, I can’t tell if I can (or if it’s worth) joining this league. I’ve got the game, but it’s not installed right now. Are there any plans to migrate to a newer Dirt game soon?

1 Like

We’ve got one for both DiRT and DiRT 2.0. Join in! (I’ve joined by I keep putting off doing the race. Too lazy to hook up a controller at the moment)

The DR2.0 thread and club and league links are all over here:

You’ve got about 2 days to the finish line.

2 Likes

Sounds good.

I will try to… lock it down?

3 Likes

Seriously man! Is this happening to anyone else? This is my 4th attempt at trying to finish the thing, I only manage 1-3 stages at a time.

I had the upload failed thing last night. retried like 8-10 times and finally got it to submit. I only did 3 races so far(mostly because I hate stage 2 and Gregg was nice(or not) enough to let us retry). Gonna attempt a few more now.

1 Like

Aaaand there my results doesn’t want to upload anymore either :confused:

Ok finally finished mine. Last day tomorrow.

2 Likes

Seeing that we have the time now I’ll try and get through this today

4 Likes

Aaargh, 5 seconds? Seriously? :rofl:

Do I do it again and chance a worse time? Or do I just wait it out?

3 Likes

One bad turn and you’re out. sigh

1 Like

Just have to hang up the washing and then it’s time to do a marathon run through all the stages!

3 Likes

It was all going well until Racenet decided not to be available…

3 Likes

Only managed 1 race stage uploaded. Fuck submarine cables, fuck racenet, fuck 'rona

3 Likes

Not my best, definitely rushed it but at least it’s done.

1 Like

omg, managed to make it with 30 minutes to spare.

2 Likes