MEW DiRT Rally League [MEWRL]

I’ll try quick

Edit.

I see it says ‘reset event’ at the bottom, ‘F3’. Gonna give it another try.

1 Like

Ok finally finished this round. Oh … my … goodness did it take long. 3 hours of rallying. I had to restart the whole thing twice, got through it 3rd time lucky.

Seems like my driver is a zombie

Those cars are in the wrong place. I almost hit them often. Who parks like that anyway?!!

This is my absolute worst, dark, ice, snow, downhill! and then a hairpin bend. Came very close to going over that edge a few times.

4 Likes

@Entity is the only one with a completed rally on the Leaderboard so far. Just 11 days left to get your Mini around the twisty, icy roads of Monaco…

Remember, those that have abandoned their first attempts, that you can reset the event and try it again…

2 Likes

I had forgotten about how I got through it, more like my mind blocked out the memory due to emotional shock, and now I am reminded :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally completed this torture… The mini got better towards the end, but the snow and I are not friends, no sir!

3 Likes

It was all going so well!

Until…

5 Likes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! WPWPWP!

1 Like

I did it!

Even finished the one night stage without lights. I don’t know how people can drive like that in real life.

3 Likes

Well done! Yep it’s pretty tense driving in the dark. Those Mini’s lights do seem a bit fragile too

3 Likes

Going to have to do some rallying today and get my second attempt done before the cut off. Hopefully I can avoid going off the edge again!

1 Like

So I was leading by 2 1/2 minutes going into stage 8, the snowy downhill disaster of a stage.
I approached a hairpin at moderate speed and was on the brakes for about 15 seconds before crashing into the embankment at the slowest of motions and flipping over into the abyss .
0/10 gg 40 minutes wasted, not going through that again. :angry:

1 Like

It was a race against time and in the end it was too late. Didn’t manage to get in the last few stages before the event expired.

Had to help the wife record her school lessons and edit and render them so I didn’t get a chance to rally earlier. Priorities :grin:

1 Like

OMW! I can’t believe I missed this… I thought I would have time till like the 30th or something. But I should have checked the timings :confused:

1 Like

How do I see the previous event’s results? It is just showing Greece now with 35 days left…

1 Like

It’s because the previous event’s results are irrelevant since it didn’t allow me to finish :laughing:

2 Likes

Damn fine question! Trying to work that out now - the whole Dirt Rally league system is borked! Last I looked you could see the “Previous Season”, now all of a sudden you can’t? The new season is supposed to have 2 events in it, but only one is showing now?? I’m actually amazed that the current event actually saved in the format I planned.

If anyone has any screen shots of their results or overall standings or remembers anything about their performance in the event (where you finished in relation to others on the list at the time, etc.) please share here. Maybe we can honour system reverse engineer things and workout who actually finished how many stages and then in what order because I don’t think that there were too many who did? I for one did not manage to post a time on any on the stages at all, so am out of the running completely. But Darth for example would be placed on the standing based on how ever many stages he did finish before “retiring”.

The new current season event is the Long and Short of Group B - one long and one short stage from each of the 6 locations. I did originally plan to only have service, tuning and checkpoints at the start each new location, but I see both the Stage Retry and Event Restart tags are on as well, so have at it!

I think I have to add the final event I had planned for June (Ford vs Volksi) as a separate season/event again. Will try to do that over the week.

1 Like

I didn’t take a screenshot but the last result I remember is Oltman taking 1st place, I was then behind by 1:03 and then @Entity came 4 seconds behind me. That was on the leaderboard for the people that finished but that was 2 days ago.

3 Likes

It’s a start, so thank you!

Position Driver Time-ish
1 @Oltman fastest
2 @czc +00:01:03
3 @Entity +00:01:07
4 @Darthmol DNF - 10 stages completed
5 @SlinX DNF - 7 stages completed
0 @GregRedd DNS
0 @
0 @
1 Like

@GregRedd

I managed to complete 10 Stages - it was at the end of stage 10 that the game told me the event had expired so it wouldn’t be record.

It’s a pity I couldn’t squeeze it in - was about a minute or so in the lead at that point.

1 Like

I actually was the first one to finish so I never saw anyone else’s results. Thanks for your honesty, @czc! :grin:

1 Like