MEW DiRT Rally League [MEWRL]

I pretty much felt like Sam Witwicky there since I had my VR headset on. Luckily I’m quite seasoned in the art of VR, else… mokalot.com would have been a thing(imagine you had a car crash in VR @aldyr :rofl: ).

1 Like

BTW. League page disappeared. I found the new one:
https://www.dirtgame.com/dirtrally/uk/leagues/league/185828/mostepicwinrl

Also Wales is kak!

3 Likes

And so after 24 stages my battle-worn Polo finally crossed the finish line. I had to take it super super easy on the last 4 Wales stages. My car was so fragile that redlining broke my engine and eventually hand-brake turns would break my driveshaft. So I had to trundle my way through Wales to get to the end but get there I did!

3 Likes

Most excellent Darth! Well done. Going to give you a Bonus Point for being the first to manage it.

1 Like

#JustSaying

1 Like

YOH! Guess what I’m doing tonight. I’m halfway done.

1 Like

Far too many drinks to finish this tonight

1 Like

Look how they massacred my boy :weary:
4 stages of Finland absolutely finishes your suspension.
8 more to go…

2 Likes

I had some terrible stages, spinning, getting stuck in trees, breaking lights in the dark, panicked crashed to desktop. New respect for DR2.0 and it’s quality of content.

1 Like

Bruh! mine is the same. And my engine is like 63%
I also have 8 to go. I did well in the beginning by by the end of that Finland set I just wanted it to end. So drove kak.

I have work today so hope I can get this done.

1 Like

4 times in a row, on the last stage… Guess I wont make it… Bonus points for trying?

Also, When is the last time our esteemed race director took part in one of our races? Or does he just like to see others suffer??? This was pure torture and might have put me off of Dirt Rally for good!

PS: seems making it to the last stage and THEN retiring at least gives you an event placing… only 33 minutes behind…

3 Likes

I’m gonna go with this.

Also, yoh! I’m done! My word that was harsh. The last race I was just pacing myself. I didn’t care about my time. I just wanted to do my best to not crash towards the end and then have to retry a whole 10km again XD
Regardsless, only finished 20/30s behind the next fastest time so I’m ok with that.

This was my car’s status before I started the last section.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That was grueling indeed, it became a battle of attrition over the last couple stages.
This was probably the last time i’ll play DR1, so thanks @GregRedd, for the very Dirt’esque send-off. 142 hours well spent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well Gregg did say he is done with setting the even up so believe this was indeed the sendoff. Which is fine, since I have DR2.0 now. Time to start some practice.

3 Likes

Congratulations to all that managed the complete insane final Dirt Rally event - you are all legends for even trying it, never mind seeing it through to the end, and I salute you all!

I missed the rally results screen (2 minutes after the end time, and it was gone?!) but grabbed the League Standings which show just the 5 who finished the event:

Which matches @oltman’s standings posted above, with the inclusion of @Dragonic’s times. The top 3 of @SlinX, @aldyr and @DarthMol seem solid, so that’s the result I used to compile the final League Standings for the 4th Dirt Rally League Season:

Welll done to all of you - not only those in Season 4, but everyone who managed to complete even one single stage in any of our Dirt Rally events this past year or so. It’s been super fun time all round.

As mentioned earlier, I’m stepping down from organising future Dirt Rally events in order to focus on Dirt Rally 2.0. If anyone does want to continue running DR1 events, raise your hand and we’ll get things set up for you chop chop. Otherwise, see you in 2.0… 2.0… 2.0…!

6 Likes

/me stands on a table

CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for taking over the organising of it Gregg. See you in 2.0!

1 Like

@GregRedd

Cool so im ready to get last place. just needed to let you know i joined

1 Like

Sorry @z1oc, only picked this up now. Have accepted your Club join request so you should see the League races in you game now.

For the season we’re currently running you have been allocated the Citroen C3 R5 for the season. You don’t have to have to have to use it, but it’ll be cool if you did.

You still have the rest of this week to attempt Round #3 - The Monte Carlo Rally.

Thanks for joining in the dirty fun!

Edit - Just realized this is in the old Dirt topic. The correct one for the Dirt 2.0 League is here:

https://community.mostepic.win/t/mew-dirt-rally-2-0-mewrl/2686/365

Will repost there.