@Entity - Confirmed and added
@GregRedd - Confirmed and added
@DieGrootHammer - Confirmed and added
@oltman - Confirmed and addef
@murfle
@czc - Confirmed and Added
@DarthMol - Confirmed and added
@Deadlypinecone - Confirmed and Added

Please add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/PsychoFish/ if I don’t have you already. I has a surprise for you.

http://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/185828/mostepicwinrl

Sign up for racenet and link your steam account, I’ll add people at least once a day.

2 Likes

http://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/185828/mostepicwinrl

Event starts in: 12 Days

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool. Thank you for setting this up @PsychoFish. It’s really nice. I’m actually quite excited for it :grinning:

And you’re in the league

1 Like

Flip, I’m going to have to practice

1 Like

Yup, and I picked a couple of interesting stages over the three events. With a little bit of thought put into it.

The first event is Wales :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 in a Group B dash through some mud and trees.

1 Like

No retries, no event restarts. One shot runs. :open_mouth:
@PsychoFish… first part of name checks out.

4 Likes

One shot runs, repairs in between. Checkpoint every three stages. You’re getting an authentic Rally experience. Plus this is the legendary Group Bs, so I totally expect me to wreck at least once somewhere along the lines.

3 Likes

Was only half joking - it’s my goto fear response :joy: those Group B cars are terrifying in a straight line, on a flat surface!

Please remind me…

1. Do we have to attempt all 9 stages in an Event at the same time, or only need to reach a checkpoint before taking a break, or can each stage be done in 9 separate sessions as long as they’re all attempted before the end of the date range?
  2. Do we use the same car for all 3 Events in the Season, or are we able to change to a different car for each Event?

Oh, and Event 3 with stages from Finland, Sweden and Monaco? That’s just straight up evil. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I set a two-week window for each event. I believe you can do this over that period. You can change cars between events.

I’m totally going to hurl my car off a cliff during the 3rd event. Remember two things :slight_smile:

• slow is smooth and smooth is fast
  • when in doubt flat out
4 Likes

I signed up. I think I did that right…

2 Likes

I’m excited for this but also feel

edit. wheres that kid meme. googling.

here. this one :slight_smile:

tenor

1 Like

4 Likes

So you’ll have access to:

• Lancia Delta S4 - " if you can crack this monster, you’ll be unbeatable."
  • 205 T16 Evo 2 - " More of a beast than a car really, with its crazy horsepower and torque, and deceptively light frame. It’s like a hyena in heat this one, and it’s not for the light-hearted!”
  • MG Metro 6R4 - " It’s pure 500-600 horsepower straight through to your right foot. The car will just laugh at you if you drove it slowly."
  • Audi Sport quattro Rallye - The car that dominated Group B
  • Ford RS200 - “of the craziest cars to wear a Ford badge”
2 Likes

Like I said… frightening!

1 Like

This is going to kill me.

2 Likes

Please remember to get your last wills and testaments to the race stewards, along with your blood type! (I am O+)

2 Likes

and my axe!

1 Like

I guess I should actually start playing the game now. I think I may need the practice :flushed:

4 Likes

I’m practicing… But I have no idea how fast I actually am