Sim Racing Hub

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Welcome to the official Sim Racing Hub.

I know that we have a lot of individual racing threads but actually don’t have a general hub for all things sim racing related. So I figured I’d set one up. Maybe this will become category unto its own.

Here are some of the dedicated threads to the various leagues, racing games and live sim racing events:

I’ll update with more threads as they get created.

In this thread feel free to post any general sim racing related content: upcoming game trailers, articles, videos, competitions etc.

4 Likes

And since I created this thread I’m going to post a shameless referral link. But I’m sure you guys will be keen on the prize and enter anyway :grin:

3 Likes

That’s a lot of topics! Also I signed up so you should get an extra entry. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Ditto.

And didn’t realise there were so many racing related threads.

2 Likes

We’ve been, not so quietly, taking over…

2 Likes

Most Epic Win soon to become Most Epic Wacing (sorry)

5 Likes

I’m partial to MEWtorsports

5 Likes

Proud to see my six fingered avatar at the head of so many of those threads. :grinning:

Viva la revolución *
Vive la révolution *
Long live the revolution *

* 6000-13000 revolutions per minute minimum!

3 Likes

The wankel will never die

2 Likes

Wankel all of the day and all of the night. :grinning:

Chris Haye in conversation with local Ferrari ace, and sim racing academy coach, David Perel:

1 Like
2 Likes

:frowning:

The competition will be available to drivers aged 18 and over and based in Europe, with plans to expand it to people located anywhere in the world in future years.

1 Like
3 Likes

First new Logitech wheel in 5 years apparently.

Keen to see what the sim guys will have to say about it.

2 Likes

TL;DR I hope this isn’t another glorified cash grab through product placement tetris without any meaningful improvement.

I hope Sim Racing Garage does a tear-down. Logitech is a mass producer, and they’ve made some questionable choices in the past. Moving the shifter out of their wheel offering. Rebranding parts as new, but the design not actually being new. Thrustmaster has done similar things.

2 Likes

This does not sound like much has changed. Google is listening. This just popped up in my YouTube suggestions

2 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

Sorry for Facebook, but this was too funny not to share:

https://www.facebook.com/530117493/videos/10159246502417494/

1 Like