MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

Ok, sorry it a bit delayed but week 1 results and current standings after week 1:

(Click on it to make it bigger if you can’t see properly :slight_smile: )

I’m going to try get a better time now :slight_smile:

You took like 3 and a half seconds off my time! Destroyed me :grin: great stuff

Haha, I bettered my own time 3 times as well. I can do better on that track with that car, I’m 100% sure of it. Just need to knuckle down and do it… Had a couple of minutes spare while the little one we’re babysitting had his afternoon nap.

1 Like

I may have shaved a little time off :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still messed up on the loop and the finish stretch.

Jumped on this afternoon to try and get a feel for the track…

Ya, need to get to driver level 13 to use the car. I gained a few levels already, should be able to get in before the time is up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Geez, sorry! I didn’t realise that. I must remember to look at that when I pick.

A quick way to level up, get a sedan car, audi or something, choose an india circuit and drift every corner on time trial.

100k rep easily. The game for some reason loves drifting. Get 1st place in a race… maybe a 1k or 2k. Get some good drifts in a lap or 2… easy 10k

No worries. I haven’t put any time into the game prior to this, I only had 6 stars. I can usually pull off first place in races, but I suck at drifting… Bad.

So I can definitely use the practice :slight_smile: Thanks for the tips

1 Like

Hahaha, I can see your car is rightly battered! Will see if I can have another go this afternoon. I knew I could do a lot better, seeing as I managed to better my time 3 times in a row (and score an achievement because of it), but we had to shoot through to a kiddies birthday party and the rest of the evening I had to entertain our little guest.

1 Like

Yeah, I always have a white/silver car in the end with all the wall contact scrapes from mistakes :grin:

I see you bettered your time @FarligOpptreden. Nicely done.

Not by much though… Shaved off maybe a second. I’ll see if I can better my time a bit more.

1 Like

I keep updating the first post in this thread with times for each event.

And week 2 is done.

Again I somehow managed to keep @FarligOpptreden behind me just enough to take first. Well done on the great times and thanks for taking part. I’m sorry again @murfle that I chose a locked car.

I’ll update all the leaderboards and choose a new challenge, unless anyone has suggestions.

Thanks again. It was fun chasing the times.

1 Like

No worries.

I’m driver level 9 now. Just haven’t had time for gaming much lately… I’ll catch up eventually

1 Like

Here’s the standings so far.

I’ll create a new challenge tonight.

Do you guys use a wheel or standard ps4 controller? I’ve recently got a PS4, and will definitely join once i get Driver club.

2 Likes

How many guys are you ?
Glad to see that both Racing challenge are going well!

1 Like

I just use the standard controller. I’m not that pro to use a wheel :slight_smile:

Yeah, let us know when you do. Did you get a bundle or just the console? What’s your ps name?

Not too many, but hopefully more join in.
Yeah, the Forza one is going nicely. I read through it seeing everyone moaning that they can’t catch you :slight_smile: