MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

Welcome to the MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 1

How it works:

• 6 weeks with 6 challenges, 1 per week.
  • The week runs from Friday morning for a week till the following Friday.
  • Add myself (ENT1TYZA) or any of the other participants as a friend on PS4 and find the challenge in their challenge list in Driveclub.
  • If you struggle to find the challenge let me know and I’ll invite you directly.
  • You need to be a member on here, the Most Epic Win Community, to take part.
  • Drive the challenge as many times as you like to try to get the best time.
  • The weekly scoring system will be the standard 1st=10 points, 2nd=9 points, 3rd=8 points, etc.
  • DM me your suggestion for a track, car and settings combination for the following weeks. (Don’t make the combination too difficult. It must still be fun) All info can be found at http://drive-club.wikia.com/wiki/Car_List

All in all, enjoy it and have fun with some casual competition. If you happen to win a week and have the recording then send us/me a link to it and we can see where we can put it up.

Find this challenge in your challenges menu.

2 Likes

Some shots from the track for this week’s challenge

1 Like

You organised it nicely. I hope you get people to play with you. The Playstation crowd have never been as keen to do these kind of things as people with other platforms. Don’t know why.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. Yup, here’s hoping.

Come join in everyone :pray::tada::grinning:

1 Like

If I had Driveclub I would totally join. Maybe I should look out for a special somewhere.

1 Like

They everywhere :grinning:

https://m.bidorbuy.co.za/item/333372209/DRIVECLUB_PlayStation_4_PS4_Game.html

2 Likes

I think I might just join in. I hanve’t player Driveclub in a while, but I did enjoy the 15 odd hours I spent with it immensely. I also do like a good challenge…

1 Like

Sounds good. Let me know if you don’t come right finding the challenge :+1:

Make my thread look like it was created by a toddler :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Never :stuck_out_tongue: I can do one for you also if you want. We in this together :+1:

1 Like

Really well put together! @Beo and @Glordit will be keen im sure!

1 Like

Thanks a lot. @Beo said he sold his copy. Aww :grinning:

I don’t have a PS4 anymore, sadly. Wish I still did I put so many hours into Driveclub.

1 Like

Been busy, I’ll catch up on this soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, I’m looking forward to seeing the talent :slight_smile: I’ve just set a simple base time to beat.

@Prinsanity you don’t perhaps have Driveclub in your collection? If you do, want to join in the circuit?

Unfortunately not - the only multiplayer games I’ve currently got in my PS4 library are Borderlands: the Handsome Collection, Diablo 3 and Monster Hunter World.

If you guys ever want to jam any of those, give me a shout; I will also keep you updated if I get any other games you guys are currently playing :slight_smile:

My PSN tag is Quinny_bee

1 Like

@FarligOpptreden I swear I saw your name as one of the ghost cars but didn’t see a time. Was there a problem? Was it you?

This was the best time I could get. Many mistakes still though.

Nah, couldn’t have been. I haven’t started the game up yet.

1 Like