MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

Ok. Then i was seeing things. But definitely got your friend request

So the first challenge ended without anyone taking part. Obviously then that week doesnā€™t count.

Iā€™ve made a new challenge and itā€™s up for a week. I did a quick base time for it.

Yeah, sorry man.

1 Like

Please open up another one. Work commitments prevented me from touching the PS4 again the past couple of days (and will continue preventing me from doing so today and tomorrow). Iā€™d like to jump into the challenge sometime over the weekend thoughā€¦

1 Like

Done this morning. It will run for week :+1:

Thatā€™s actually really clean, nicely done.

After around 100+ hours in Drive Club, I actually despised the slower cars, they had less grip and would drift easily due to their power to weight ratio.

Then again some of t he hyper cars would power slide if they hit a 5c coin. Iā€™m looking at you Hennessey Venom GT.

1 Like

Haha thanks. Yeah, I normally prefer the faster ā€˜tankā€™ cars but I thought Iā€™d start small for eveyone :grinning:

Yeah, some of those hypers you need to wrestle them and work the throttle gently. Like you say, if a feather lands on your accelerate trigger youā€™ll drift and lose time and probably spin out.

Iā€™m keen to see what some of the other guys can put down.

The McLaren P1 is probably the friendliest of all the hyper cars, once you learn to use the DRS when cornering and the KERS to get out of corners into straights.

Most of the Ferrariā€™s and Lamborghiniā€™s are fairy forgiving too.

You should do a challenge in the Wombat, itā€™s got zero penalty for leaving the track and you donā€™t slow down either.

1 Like

Great time @FarligOpptreden. I need to go try better my time. You are on my heels :grinning:

Geez, I struggled to get in 400ms behond you! Took me a good 10 laps to just fet there when I decided to call it a day for now. I did manage to better you on some of the challenges thoughā€¦

1 Like

Great stuff. Youā€™ll catch me soon :grinning:

This was the best I could get this morning. Still so many mistakes though.

I might just give it another go later today. Just need to paint some dampseal on the nurseryā€™s wall firstā€¦ Spent most of yesterday sanding, drilling holes, applying polyfilla and prepping the walls for painting.

2 Likes

Next time ask first, you dont use polyfilla anymore :stuck_out_tongue: You use painters mate - its the best invention!

If you didnā€™t better your time I wouldā€™ve beaten you by now!

1 Like

Well done. I saw that :grinning: No pressure to me, reeling me in :+1:

Just got my Persona 5 platinum last night, so Iā€™ll probably have time to jump in on these comps now :smiley:

Hopefully tonight, but I doubt Iā€™ll be any real challenge :wink:

1 Like

Yeah right :slight_smile: You probably so pro

LOL as ifā€¦ I never even finished Dirt 3. And Iā€™m better at rally than track.

1 Like