MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

Which rally games would you suggest? Then I’ll keep an eye out for when they go on special and we can maybe do some times on them.

I don’t have any on PS4, and I think on PC all I’ve got is Dirt 3 and Showdown… Let’s hold off on that for now. I’m happy to give driveclub a good run

1 Like

Cool. Give it a go. We can try catch you :slight_smile:

Just for interest I see Dirt rally is on special for R250, for later maybe

1 Like

I’ve got no budget for games at the moment, unfortunately :frowning:

2 Likes

Yay. A bit better

1 Like

There’s no way I’ll be able to catch you now, especially this week. We’ve got loads of kids invading our house from tomorrow, with our 13 y/o niece staying the week (due to school holidays) AND our neighbours’ 2 y/o staying over from Friday evening until Monday due to both of them going down to Cape Town for business (they’re opening up a sushi restaurant in Franschhoek soon). So my hands are going to be tied gaming-wise until next week…

So well done on winning your own challenge, again! :grin:

1 Like

Wow. Good luck with them. Sounds hectic. This round ends in a day and the next will start on friday and run for the following week. You can catch the last bit of it next week.

Do you want to choose a track and car for the next one?

@murfle, depending on when you get a chance you might either do this week or next.

1 Like

Nah, I don’t know Driveclub nearly well enough to make such a decision. I’ll just jump in with what’s there.

1 Like

No problem. Thanks for taking the time to put up a time for this week :+1:

It really was an absolute pleasure. I forgot how much I enjoyed the game during my brief tenure last year. It actually inspired me to complete another couple of races in the main “campaign”, until Horizon Zero Dawn lured me back.

1 Like

Ended up at 1:18… Since it was the last day, I decided to experiment, and clicked on ‘Finish’, and found out I couldn’t try again. Glad I tried that at the end, and not the start :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know if you choose ‘Finish’ then it will take that time you chose, but can’t you go back in and try again? Or had it expired?
I tried to better my time a few times spanning a few days and it didn’t stop me. Maybe I’m misunderstanding :slight_smile:

So week one is finished. Thanks for everyone who put a time in. I somehow managed to hold the field back and take first (ENT1TYZA), then @FarligOpptreden (FarligOpptreden) came 2nd and @murfle (Disco-_-Bear) came in 3rd place.

I’ll put up a scoreboard some time and I’ll start a new challenge tomorrow morning to run for the following week. Do you have any suggestions for a track or car @murfle, otherwise I’ll randomly choose for us.

1 Like

No suggestions. I don’t even know what’s available :wink: random is fine by me

1 Like

No problem. I’ve created a new challenge for this week. A bit more challenging. I’ll update the graphics later.

1 Like

Will try and give it a shot tonight!

…aaaaaaaaand I set a new target time!

2 Likes

Awesome stuff. I will go try it justnow again. I really struggle on rain :slight_smile:

Ok, sorry it a bit delayed but week 1 results and current standings after week 1:

(Click on it to make it bigger if you can’t see properly :slight_smile: )

I’m going to try get a better time now :slight_smile: