MEW F1 2019 League Races [MEWRL]

Ok so its 7:30pm for me , good

3 Likes

Just a quick questions, the race is full or 25% of total laps?
Will you do all the practice sessions?

1 Like

Unfortunately I had some personal bad news. Will not be joining tomorrow. Maybe the next one.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear, and totally understandable Soli. Hope it’s not too heavy. If I can help with anything, drop me a PM with pleasure.

I do see that you’re one of the few who has accepted the League invite, so if all works as planned, your AI driver should handle things for you tomorrow night.

On the same subject, I do also need to let y’all know that I too will sadly have to DNS tomorrow. Not for the same reasons as Soli, but for an unexpected and unavoidable dinner with a potential client with the wife. If she can get business from him, she’ll be able to keep her business open for another year, so it’s “sort of more important than a virtual race with your friends”. Or so I’ve been told at least :smiley:

Sorry and all.

I did make Soli an Admin so that he could act as Lobby Opener and Session Starter tomorrow before I came here. So now I need at least one or two other veterans to accept the invite so that I can make them Admins before I have to go out tomorrow evening. @Oltman, @DieGrootHammer, @DarthMol if any of you do manage to get in and accept the invite, please, please let me know ASAP so that I can make you Admins. I’ll be in and out through most of the day tomorrow.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Soli. Just shout if we can support in any way.

2 Likes

Here’s the settings for the MEW F1 v2 Season that starts with Race 1 in Melbourne Australia tomorrow night.

The first session should start by 8:30PM SAST / 7:30PM CET, unless all the drivers confirmed for the night are in the lobby and ready to go earlier than that. Please use the Race Radio voice channel or the MEW F1 race text channel on the Discord Server if you can. It’s a huge help in coordinating when everyone is ready to race, or when to start the next session. Or to let other know if you’re having internet or electricity issues.

I haven’t completely decided how we should handle points score by AI Substitute drivers this season. Trying to change the points last year was a complete balls-up. I do think that we need to apply some sort of penalty though, so I’m going to investigate possibly applying grid penalties for the next race, or will have to revert to the good old fashioned Excel manual sheets again.

Again, sorry for bailing so last minute. I’ll definitely try pop in to Discord to say “howzit bruhs” if I can grab a moment. And I will be reviewing @Oltman’s stream to check for any shenanigans! Olt has also just gone and sorted the Admin issue, so he will be your Race Director for tomorrow.

Race on!!

2020-01-16T18:30:00Z2020-01-16T20:30:00Z

4 Likes

Jammer @Solitude! Let us know if there is anything we can do!

1 Like

TT complete!

2 Likes

Im sorry tp hear that some you cant join. Yes life is more important thats no question.
So winner dedicates prize to you :slight_smile: Really sorry again, I hope all be ok.

2 Likes

i didnt make it to my pc last night, but will accept the new invite as soon as i get home. will see you all tonight

2 Likes

Did my times intimidate you? Say it did! Say it did!

2 Likes

I’m quaking in my racing boots.

3 Likes

A-ha! Mind games have begun! The problem is I normally end up freaking myself out!

2 Likes

Exactly what I’m counting on.

3 Likes

I need a graphics designer to help me create some thumbnails… This will turn into a link later tonight when the stream goes live :wink:

3 Likes

i can do graphics , just not now as im overloaded in work, but definetely we can do something for next time…let me know howand what you imagine and i will try to make it happen

3 Likes

sorry guys i think i still wont be able to talk on mic, as i cant get it working, but ill do my best

2 Likes

by the way what is the link so I could hear at least

1 Like

Here you go. Look for the Race Radio channel.

2 Likes

thanks, my mic seems to work now

2 Likes