MEW F1 2020 Racing [MEWRL]

Great plan, bu similarly to the others, I may or may not be having some family visits this weekend - Level 2 braai time! Not 100% confirmed yet, so I’ve professionally voted as a Yes, 'cause if I can, you know I will :smiley:
Didn’t vote for a circuit. Will happily go wherever the vote takes us - I’m equally kak everywhere. :smiley:

Well that’s three no’s already so let’s not try to race with only like 3 people. This would be best done with a fu roster of people.

1 Like

We don’t have plans this weekend so I’d most likely be able to join. Next weekend and the following will be busier with my nephew’s birthday and then my daughter’s.

But also agree that it would be best with a fuller roster

I’m keen. If we can’t do it this weekend then we should maybe start booking the next weekend that doesn’t have an F1.

I’d really like to join, but the schedule is a little hectic right now, so I’ll have to pass unfortunately.

Soooo, when are we doing a full F1 race? I am keen to still have one, but with people getting married, going away and playing XBOX Series X I doubt this will happen this year, right? OR WILL IT…??

2 Likes

Phew, I don’t know. Maybe in December sometime?

3 Likes

I think the December downtime is a good opportunity.

3 Likes

We have a installation in PTA mid December for about 2 weeks… so I might be able to commit to a full race one night… I’ve never even tried a 50% race so I’m super keen!

3 Likes

HIJACK!

So regarding F1 on Assetto Corsa, do we have enough people with the 2020 mod to make up a mini grid this weekend?
The way I see it is basically R35 for an F1 game to rival that of Codemasters (with vastly superior server capabilities :wink:)

so far I only know of @Avatar, @oltman, @GregRedd and myself.

3 Likes

That looks really cool. Things are a bit chaotic atm, so I won’t be joining. @DieGrootHammer won’t either. because he is getting married this weekend.

1 Like

All good. It doesn’t have to be this weekend specifically, we were just talking about doing an F1 league in AC in the AC thread and a few of us picked up the mod to mess around with.

You can still do your full length race whenever, but I’m talking about hosting a full season since that’s pretty much been abandoned.

I already have a practice server setup with a few track in rotation, so I’m keen to gauge interest.

• Definitely interested
  • Might consider if there are enough people
  • Not interested
  • I don’t have AC

0 voters

1 Like

I’m interested and own AC now but won’t be able to join until next year.

1 Like

I too have it. But man am I out of practice with insanely quick open wheelers.

2 Likes

I’m still getting used to AC on a controller, but I’m keen to join when I can!

3 Likes

Okay, now that the Endurance race is out of the way, I’m getting the Corona Cup and F1 servers sorted out again.

I’ve got a number of tracks on rotation in AC using the Hybrid 2018 car since it’s no longer a paid mod.
You’ll have to order it through the site and download it from a link they mail to you.
There’s also a Formula 2 car that I want to test, it has DRS but no ERS and might be easier to drive, the hybrid cars can be a bit twitchy and loose at times.
I’ll see how the 2018 car does first.

I would like to start hosting races from next week in the usual Thursday F1 slot if you guys are interested in going ahead with a full season of this.

I’m going to need help with all the admin at this rate :sweat_smile:

edit: I’m adding the 2020 car back in, since I know a few of us have bought it (and it’s awesome to drive)

1 Like

Mondays and Thursdays are MNR and Raceface respectively, both of which I will be doing again.

Any other day and I am yours!

1 Like

Ah crap. Would weekends work?

I don’t really want to make both Tuesdays and Wednesdays MEW race days.

Yeah any day :grin:

Okay, let’s have a casual session on Sunday around 3pm for about an hour or so, just to get a feel for the cars.
All welcome, we can do some practice races or whatever. I’ve removed the 2020 car so that more people can join.
@Solitude @GregRedd @DarthMol @Konck @Avatar @oltman @DieGrootHammer

4 Likes