MEW Giveaways

Thanks for all the great giveaway !!!

2 Likes

No problem, I requested the redraw. @Flex is the new winner. Looks like you won most of my giveaways.

3 Likes

Woop thank you very much <3

2 Likes

Congrats! 10chars

1 Like

Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition

The ultimate DARKSIDERS II experience! 1080p native resolution. Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution. Improved Graphic Render Engine for even higher visual quality, lighting and shadows. Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics.

Action Henk

Run, jump and butt-slide into the glorious toy-filled world of Action Henk! Become a master of momentum and defy physics as you race against a band of ragged 90s action figures to once and for all prove that Action Henk is the fastest of them all!

Broken Sword Trilogy

Includes Broken Sword: Director’s Cut + Broken Sword 2 - the Smoking Mirror: Remastered + Broken Sword 3 - the Sleeping Dragon

3 Likes

Overwatch
6351059f3eb70509c401a9dd46a12093b2e76da2
The Humble Monthly Early Unlock game for October is Overwatch. It’s issued as a Blizzard Battle.net key so I obviously can’t do a Steamgifts GA for it. I’ve generated a Humble Gift link for it which I assume the winner needs to activate on their Battle.Net account.

There’s also mention of Overwatch Loot Boxes being sent to Humble Monthly subscribers in November/December which I’ll happily send to whoever wins this.

If you are interested in it, please reply to this post and I’ll do a RNG draw for a winner at the same time as the Steam GAs above end (2pm this Friday)

5 Likes

Yes please…

2 Likes

Yes please :wink:

1 Like

Also interested! Thanks for the GA

1 Like

also intrested

1 Like

Couple of hours left to enter for these Steamgift GAs. (Why no love for Action Henk? It’s a classic!)

Also, going to RNG a winner for the Overwatch GA at the same time, so if you want in on that one, drop a reply before 2PM!

1 Like

I’d missed this, looks right up my alley. Entered.

1 Like

7 Likes

Action Henk is a load of fun.

This game is really good too. Nice giveaway!

Drumroll please…

These 4 names entered into the Random Picker in the order they replied for the Overwatch giveaway:
@PsychoFish
@Shrike
@Kwaai
@Weasley

And the winner is:

Capture

Congrats! I will PM the Humble Gift link to you shortly. Give me a shout if there’s any issues.

And then for the 3 Steamgift GAs:

Congrats to y’all as well. You should find the Steam keys for your games in your Steamgifts account. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Thanks so much :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks very much :smiley:

1 Like

Winner is @FriedPet

3 Likes